Beachbody Challenge

 






Do you feel like you need to lose weight but just don't have the motivation to do so?  Do you start to "eat healthy" and then give up after a week?  Have you ever started to exercise and after a month, or even a week, you stopped because you're too busy?  I can tell you that I could answer yes to all of these questions.  I let this cycle happen for quite a while.  I decided to do something about it.  I joined a Beachbody Challenge Group under a friend of mine.  I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I saw so many success stories posted on Facebook, so I figured it wouldn't hurt, right?! 

I was nervous for the group to start, even more nervous to take my "before" pictures!  Once the group started, I was really committed to making this work.  I was held accountable within a closed Facebook group and didn't want to have to post I didn't do my workout that day, or if I cheated on my food or skipped my Shakeology.  As a result, I went in full force and stuck with the program!  Yes, I had some days, especially at the beginning where my eating habits weren't that great.  My will-power was TERRIBLE at the beginning and has, and still is, getting better and better.  After only a couple of weeks, I was amazed at how different I felt.  When I took my 30 day pictures I couldn't believe it!  I don't consider myself to be on a "diet."  Yes, I changed my eating habits.  Yes, I take more precaution on my portion sizes.  Yes, I take a closer look at food labels and put thought into weekly meal planning and preparation.  I consider that to be a lifestyle change.  As a result, my families eating habits, even my two toddlers, have changed for the better!  My daughter actually asks me for "healthy snacks!"  I could not have been able to stay motivated and stick with this change without the support, help, accountability, and motivation from the Beachbody Challenge Group. 

 

So you may be thinking, ok, good for you!  So what is a Challenge Group and what kind of commitment does it require?  Check out the video below!
 



Sounds exciting, doesn't it?!?! 
 
So I ask...
Are you ready to gain self confidence?
Are you ready to fit back into those smaller sized cloths that are in the back of your closet?
Are you interested in setting a positive example for your children, family, and friends? 
Are you ready to get some energy back that you have been lacking?
Are you ready to make a healthy lifestyle change? 
 
If so, then a Beachbody Challenge Group is for YOU! 
 
The good news is, I've gone through it.  I'm still going through it!  I know that support, motivation, and accountability aid in better results!  Within a Beachbody Challenge Group, I can provide what you need once you are ready to make the commitment! I know it is a decision that you will not regret! 
 
 
 
 
 
Are you ready?
 
Step 1:  Once you make the commitment, TOGETHER, we will discuss your health goals and decide which Beachbody Fitness program is right for you. 
 
Step 2: You commit to replacing one meal a day with Shakeology.  It doesn't matter which meal you choose.  Believe it or not, obtaining and maintaining a healthy body is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise.  By drinking Shakeology, you are getting the nutrients that your body needs for the day.  Check out the Shakeology Tab for all of the great health benefits! 
 
Step 3: Sign up for a free Beachbody account.  From there, I can help guide you in purchasing a Challenge Pack! 
 
Step 4:  Once you make the commitment and the purchase, you will be included in a closed Facebook group with a small group of people doing the same thing as you!  A group that is committed to making a healthy lifestyle change!  It is this group that will continually support, motivate, and keep each other accountable in getting through the 60 or 90 day challenge!   Along our journey, I will provide you with nutritional and fitness tips, which will include meal planning and meal preparation ideas.  I will even share my weekly meal plan that I follow!  Don't worry!  If you aren't familiar with closed Facebook groups, only the people within the group will be able to see your posts and what's going on! 
 
 
 

So what's the catch?
There is no catch!  If you make the commitment, you WILL get the results that you are looking for!


I plan to begin one new challenge group per month.  Because I like to keep the groups small and personal, spots will be limited each month!  You can message or email me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you! 











Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,