- 1 lb whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 bag fresh mixed precut carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Boil water and cook pasta.
2. In a second pan, steam zucchini, cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli until heated through but slightly crisp.
3. In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and sauté garlic.
3. Add red bell peppers and peas to garlic and cook for about 3 minutes over medium heat.
4. Drain pasta and vegetables.
5. Add both to frying pan and toss.
6. Sprinkle with cheese.
**I add a little bit of all natural pasta sauce to give it some more flavor!
Labels: Clean Eating Recipes, Pasta Primavera, Pasta recipes