I LOVE recipes that include balsamic vinegar! Here is a delicious clean eating pork chop recipe that I found on the Clean Eating website. Let me know your thoughts when / if you try it! This dinner was a keeper for us!
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (I always like to add a TAD extra :)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 5oz lean boneless pork chops, trimmed of visible fat
- Olive oil cook spray
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh thyme leaves for garnish
- When ready, discard marinating liquid and season pork with salt and pepper. Coat grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium high. Add pork and cook until it is opaque throughout and feels firm to touch (or internal temp of 160 degrees F). It takes about 5 or so minutes on each side.
I like to serve pork chops with rice and grilled asparagus!