Tacos are a family favorite for us! To clean up traditional beef tacos, we have been eating fish tacos! Here is a fantastic, clean recipe for making them!
- 8 ounces of raw fish (I use tilapia)
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 4 whole grain tortillas or whole grain corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 tbsp. lime juice
- Chili powder to taste.
- Rub fish with cumin and chili powder.
- Spray pan with olive oil and cook fish on medium heat.
- While the fish is cooking, grate the carrots and cucumber. Chop the cabbage and cilantro.
- Break the fish into small pieces and distribute among the tortillas.
- To make the sauce, mix the yogurt with the lime juice and chili powder then spread over the fish.
- Top each taco with cucumber, cabbage, carrots, and cilantro.
Let me know what you think when you try it! Enjoy!
Recipe from : The Gracious Pantry