My family LOVES breakfast food, especially for dinner! Even more, my daughters could eat pancakes everyday. So I searched around for different pancake recipes and this is my family's favorite! It is from He and She Eat Clean. The best part...IT'S ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Blend all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Spray pan or griddle with olive oil and add pancake batter once the pan is warm.
- Cook approximately 2 minutes on each side or until done.
**I usually serve with some fresh fruit in top.