September Challenge Group: Let's look GREAT for the Holiday's!


  
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE GROUP:  Let's look GREAT for the Holiday's!
Who's in?!
I know, I know.  You spent a lot of money with back to school shopping, maybe some new Fall clothes, you had a summer filled with graduation parties and weddings, your kids are involved in school sports which require some extra money, etc.  The list could go on!  I could make up hundreds of excuses as to why I didn't want to prioritize my life and make a commitment that didn't involve family or work. A commitment that only included putting me first for a small amount of time each day. Guess what, the excuses are never ending!  Next thing you know you will be saying how busy you are with holiday shopping. Believe me, I get it!  The perfect time will never come.  How about we throw those excuses out the door and make the commitment to better OUR lives.  How about we make the commitment to re-arrange and prioritize our day so that we have just 30 minutes to ourselves!    


FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT = SUCCESS

So my September Challenge Group is kicking off on Monday, September 23, 2013.  The group will be within a closed Facebook setting and will last 60 days, just in time for the holiday season! Within the group, we will focus on exercising, drinking Shakeology, and learning how to eat right.  This includes learning how to deal with food cravings, temptations, will-power, emotional eating, and hectic / changing schedules.

Fitness: There are so many Beachbody programs that together, we will be able to figure out what program is right for your fitness level and time constraints.  There are programs that are as short as 10 minutes a day!  Surely we can make at least 10 minutes available in our day, right?

Shakeology: Each member in the group will be replacing one meal a day with Shakeology.  Shakeology has done WONDERS for me.  Shakeology is NOT a protein shake.  Many people have asked me how Shakeology is different from other, cheaper, shakes.  The answer is, Shakeology is a complete meal.  All you need to add to it is water.  Shakeology is comparable to eating 5 salads. It has all of the proper vitamins and minerals that you need to fuel your body for the day.  It comes in several flavors, each having a wide variety of optional recipes so you can switch it up each day. Shakeology helps with food cravings, and the chocolate flavor is just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth!  What's really nice, is it keeps me full for at least 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours.  It has been my saving grace this summer as I attended several family parties that didn't necessarily have the healthiest food selection.  If I truly didn't see and feel the benefit of drinking it, I wouldn't include it as part of the group. The best part is, if you don't feel that you are benefiting from drinking Shakeology, you can return the empty bag within your first 30 days and get a refund...no questions asked!

Clean Eating: Since I've been eating "clean" many of my friends and family seem to think I'm starving myself on a diet that only includes eating salads.  Truth is, I make a grilled chicken salad one night a week for my family, and that's about all of the salad that I typically eat!  And no, I'm not starving myself.  In fact, I'm eating 5 to 6 small meals a day.  I'm not just cooking for me.  I have two daughters and a husband.  We all eat the same dinner, together, every night of the week.  I'm not making something separate for myself.  It's not about eating less food.  It's about eating the right kinds of food.  In my challenge group, I am going to share numerous tips, recipes, and help customize your weekly  meal plan to meet the demands of your family and schedule. 









Could YOU be the next success story?





 Sometimes support, accountability, and motivation is all we need to succeed.

 If you are looking to gain self confidence, look and feel great, and have a positive impact on those around you, please contact me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com so you can enroll in my upcoming 60 day challenge group.

Are you in?  

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,