Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip

In the past several years I have been a huge fan of buffalo chicken dip.  Every "pot luck" lunch that has occurred at my work has consisted of someone bringing chicken dip and guess what, it's always the first thing that's gone!  So, throughout my clean eating journey, I have tried to take some of my favorite foods and "clean them up" so that I wouldn't have to give them up!  Here is a wonderful recipe that I tried and it came out delicious!
 
 
 
Ingredients:
Yields: Approximately 5 cups
 
Directions:
  1. Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
  2. In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together until well-mixed. 
  3. Transfer mixture into a small greased baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the edges begin to slightly brown. 
  4. Remove and Serve immediately.
 
If you prefer to cook in a slow cooker - stir all ingredients and cook on low for 4 hours, or until cheese is melted.
 
 
You can serve this fabulous dip with carrots, celery, or Food Taste Good Tortilla Chips!
 
 
 
 



Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 


Labels: , , , , ,