Gingerbread Man Shakeology

So I usually stick with one of two Shakeology recipes each day and thought I'd check out some new ones to switch it up a bit.  That's one of the great things about Shakeology.  I swear there is an endless amount of recipes that you can try!  I gave this one a whirl and am so glad I did!  It tasted like a ginger snap cookie!
 
Give it a try and let me know your thoughts!
 
 
 
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
If you are new to Shakeology or would like to give it a try, I am running a 14 Days of Christmas Shakeology Shake Off Group beginning Monday, December 9, 2013.  If will give you just enough time to determine whether or not you want to make the full commitment and make Shakeology a part of your lifestyle.  Contact me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com to reserve your spot! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Holidays!
 
 
 
 

Labels: , , , , ,