This recipe is very similar to the Chicken Bake recipe but with less veggies and the addition of lemon. This was definitely a hit, especially because pretty much the only veggie that my 4 year old likes to eat is green beans! It's actually pretty simple and didn't take very long to put together. It makes for great leftovers too!
* 3 Tbsp. olive oil
* 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
* 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
* 8 small red potatoes, quartered
* 4 chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large backing dish with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine 2 Tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken, green beans, and potatoes and toss to coat.
3. Pour the mix into the baking dish and spread around evenly.
4. Roast for 55 minutes or until cooked through.
Simple as that! Enjoy!
Labels: Clean Eating, Healthy Chicken Recipes, Lisa Decker, Meal Planning, Successfully Fit