Weekly Meal Plan Update with P90X3!

It's been a bit of a rough week for the Decker family!  Although my sickness finally subsided, I must have passed it on to my 3 year old.  As a result, I wasn't able to get my meal plan and update up and running yesterday.  I was however; able to find and make a new clean eating chicken noodle soup recipe!  It came out delicious and was a perfect comfort food for my sick daughter.  Despite my change of weekend plans, I was able to get my meal plan created and prepped for the week.  A lot of people think that meal planning is just another addition to an already busy schedule.  While it may be a bit time consuming when you first learn, I can assure you that it becomes a simple process once you get the hang of it.  I've said this before, I'm not a real fancy eater.  I don't have a problem eating the same variation of snacks and lunches each week. I focus more on switching up some of my dinners.  As a result, my meal plan and grocery list is simple and believe it or not, budget friendly! A goal of mine within the next 3 months is to get down to my goal weight and tone up. I know that P90X3 will help with that but let's face it, I can exercise until I'm blue in the face and it won't matter if I can't control what I am eating!  

So, I decided to purchase two clean eating books.  I read The Eat Clean Diet, Recharged by Tosca Reno when I first began my transition and absolutely loved it!  It really gave me the basics and understanding of what and how to eat.  As a result, I am able to directly apply that to help the challengers that join my groups each month.  So when I heard Tosca Reno was coming out with another book on December 31, I knew I wanted to get it.  Not only did I order her new book, The Start Here Diet, but I also ordered The Eat Clean Diet Stripped.  I'm looking to strip down my meal plan to help me get the results I am looking for and wanted to be able to do so in a healthy way.  I am, of course, still incorporating Shakeology into my daily routine as well.  I'm really anxious to get these books in my hands!  I'm looking forward to reading them and applying them not only in my life, but also within my challenge groups. 


So here is my meal plan for the week! I've decided that I am going to try and cut out my evening snacks (for the most part) and am going to replace them with Green Tea. 












So it's been a week since I consistently began P90X3!  I  have to admit, my body was S-O-R-E!  I was working muscles that I apparently wasn't working as much with my other workouts.  I love that P90X3 has a wide variety of workouts ranging from intense cardio to strength training to yoga and pilates!  After doing a little more research, I have decided to switch to the Lean Schedule.  So far my favorite workout is CVX.  It is perfect for me because it incorporates cardio with strength training by simply holding a light weight!  I, of course, love that the workouts are only 30 minutes.  I am able to work out while my daughters are playing, eating a snack, or watching a little TV.    


I am anxious to continue with my workouts this week and had a successful day doing the Accelerator.  My workouts on my meal plan schedule are actually wrong.  I was reading my workout schedule wrong and already had my meal plan uploaded and printed so I didn't change them on my computer.  My workouts this week are as follows:
Monday: Accelerator
Tuesday: The Warrior
Wednesday: X3 Yoga
Thursday: CVX
Friday: Isometrix
Saturday: Agility X
Sunday: Rest or Dynamix 

I want to point out that I have never been a Yoga person.  In fact, I've never even tried Yoga before!  I've done some Pilates in the past but didn't get much into it.  When I did X3 Yoga last week I was amazed!  I never realized what a great workout Yoga could be!  I'm learning that I am not alone either.  My challengers in my P90X3 group that began last week felt the same way.

If you have any interest in giving P90X3 a try, now is the time!  Along with Focus T25, P90X3 happens to be a January promotion! You can't beat the price of either of these workouts!  T25 consists of 10 25 minute workouts and P90X3 consists of 16 30 minute workouts!  Both are perfect for those with busy schedules!


Speaking of challengers, today started my New Year New You Group!  I am so excited for the ladies that decided to make the commitment and join the group.  I seriously can not wait until we are half way through the group to see and hear about everyone's progress!  

Are you interested in joining one of my groups but weren't quite ready to begin today?  Good News!  I have decided to begin another group in two weeks!  On Monday, January 20 I am going to be starting a 30 day Clean Eating and Shakeology group! While I support home fitness programs, I know that they do not work for everyone.  Some people just prefer to go to the gym and that's okay!  This group will be the perfect solution! You will learn about clean eating (with the incorporation of my new clean eating books!), and I will personally help you with meal planning and figuring out what the heck to eat!  In addition, I will provide you with meal plans that you can either directly use or get ideas from.  If you are interested in getting the details or joining the group, email me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook!



Have a wonderful week!


Labels: , , , , , ,