If you are looking for a quick and clean dessert that won't leave you feeling guilty, look no further!
Shakeology Power Balls!
You can even pop these in the freezer and save them as a guilt-free treat when needed.
- 8 Tbsp PB2 (powder peanut butter that is low fat and high protein)
- 3 Tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter (the only ingredient should be peanuts)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Shakeology
- 3 Tbsp raw Honey
- 1/2 cup Quick Oats
- Mix PB2 with water until it's a paste like consistency.
- Combine all of the ingredients, including the PB2 mixture, together in a mixing bowl. It will take some time to blend all of the ingredients together. If it's too sticky, sprinkle some additional Shakeology so that it's a dry and/or crumbly texture.
- Roll the mixture into small individual balls (about the size of a ping-pong ball and place on a piece of wax paper.
- Place the Shakeology balls into the freezer until they are firm.
- You can store in the freezer for up to a week or you can serve immediately while they are still frozen.
This recipe will make approximately 12 ball with each ball being around 1 oz. The nutritional data may vary depending on the specific ingredients you use.
1 serving = 1 ball
Calories = 82
Carbs = 10
Fat = 3
Protein = 4
Calcium = 5
Labels: Clean Eating, Healthy Snacks, Lisa Decker, Shakeology, Shakeology Power Balls, Shakeology Recipes, Successfully Fit