A Little Set Back but Back on Track!

Happy Sunday!  So my week started off great!  My husband was out of town so it was just me and the girls.  On Monday, we decided to drive to the Pittsburgh's Children's Museum.  The girls love it there and since we go so much, we ended up getting a one year membership.  We picked up "Nannie" on the way.  I have to say, this is not something that I would have been able to do in the past.  It would have been more work for me to take off (worrying about getting a sub, typing up sub plans, worrying about using a vacation day and the mess I would come back to, etc...).  And it goes without saying that places like this are CRAZY on the weekends!  I feel very fortunate to have finally found a job (that I don't even consider a "job") that allows me to make my own hours and be my own boss!  I love that I can help people live a healthier, happier life, all while my family and I are doing the same....and getting compensated for it!  Being a Beachbody Coach does not mean that I am a nutritionist or a fitness expert, it means that I have figured out a way to implement a healthy, family lifestyle in which I am able to share and help others with.  
21 Day Fix Fitness Motivation

21 Day Fix Fitness MotivationSo anyways, Monday went flawless with my 21 Day Fix food choices.  I was able to add in an extra shake and even get a workout in before leaving in the morning.  I also squeezed in a 10 minute ab workout in the evening! Tuesday started off well and then went downhill from there.  My throat got a little sore and by the end of the night, my head was pounding.  Needless to say, I was in bed ALL day Wednesday and the majority of Thursday.  I still felt pretty sluggish on Friday and Saturday and to make things even crazier, we went out of town Saturday and just got back this morning. Ugh! I am finally feeling back to normal so I finished up my meal plan, went to the grocery store, and did some meal prep for the week. 

Success
Although I drank my Shakeology every day, I certainly did not stick to my meal plan.  In fact, I barely ate for two days because my throat was so sore!  What I DID do was drink one, and sometimes two shakes for a few days.  It is so nice to have a natural,  nutritious shake that is loaded with Superfoods, as opposed to eating a piece of toast. I at least knew that I was getting my daily dose of vitamins and minerals for the day. 
So needless to say, I have decided to repeat my 5th week of the 21 Day Fix. 

I created a new plan, found some new recipes, and am prepped and ready to go!  Sometimes we just need a re-do, and that's okay!  Success doesn't come easy.  Sometimes we are thrown some curve balls to deal with that prevent us from staying on track.  The important thing is to make sure you get back on track once you work through it!  

So here is my meal plan for the week!  I am anxious to try some new recipes and will definitely post them (if they are keepers) by the end of the week!


Customizable meal plan that goes with the 21 Day Fix

























So it is officially Spring (although the weather may not fee like it)!  You know what that means?  Pretty soon I will be breaking out the capris and short sleeved shirts!  And hopefully shorts and tanks will be soon after!  I know one thing, for the FIRST TIME EVER, I am not concerned about wearing my Spring and Summer clothes (other than they may be a tad big!).  In fact, I am excited!  
One of the great things about the 21 Day Fix is that it provides results within a super fast time frame.  Yes, you may want to repeat the 21 Day cycle a few times, but I can assure you that after the first 21 days, you will have developed new healthy habits and your self confidence will be much better! 

I will have my next online 21 Day Fix group beginning on April 7, 2014.  Just think, by May 1st you will already have some GREAT results to share and show off!  

No matter what your goal is, I feel confident that I can help you reach it with this program!  I truly feel that this program is so simple and can be adapted to anyone, not matter what age.  I like to keep my groups small and I already have a handful of challengers, so if you are interested in more information, or to reserve your spot, please fill out the application below and I will contact you within 24 hours!
**My groups are an added bonus to my customers, so if you are already actively working with a coach, or are a coach yourself, you are not eligible**

Who is joining me in rocking those Spring clothes?!!  Let's do this! 

Set Goals
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,