My Over-Indulging Weekend and How I am Going to Rebound!

Happy Monday!  So I didn't do a weekly meal plan update last week and thought that I would fill you in on what's been going on in the Decker house.  Just because I didn't give you an update doesn't mean I wasn't still following my 21 Day Fix plan.  I went in to my last week of the 21 Day Fix (last week) feeling GREAT!  I was down a few pounds and ready to rock the double workout schedule for the final days.  I got through the first 4 days with no problems and then Friday hit.  My family was going out of town for the weekend which meant I had to get my meal planning, grocery shopping, and packing done by Friday night.  I knew the craziness was coming, but it obviously didn't settle in until Friday.  By the time I got everything done on Friday it was dinner time, followed by some family time, bedtime routine, and I ended up falling asleep with my daughter when putting her to bed!  You know what that means....NO WORK OUT.  It completely threw me off schedule.  Why didn't I get it done in the morning?  Because I ended up getting completely distracted and pushing it off.  So, I of course had all intentions of getting up early Saturday morning and doing to catch up, and then finish catching up Sunday evening once we were home.  And you know what?  NONE of that happened!  I got so off my typical routine that I was completely off track for 3 full days.  


Health and Fitness groupsSo, what did I do this weekend?  My family and I went to Hershey, PA early Saturday morning until Sunday afternoon.  We had a great time going to Disney on Ice, stopping by Chocolate World, the Hershey Zoo, and of course, getting Hershey Ice Cream!  I have to admit, although I had my meals all planned out, NOTHING worked out! I did pretty well with food choices on Saturday morning/mid morning because I had a double Shakeology.  Our Disney on Ice show was at 3:00pm.  Of course, walking in to an event like that is filled with the smell of pop corn, cotton candy, nachos, and more!  Needless to say, I blew it.  I over indulged in junk and it didn't get any better from there.  We didn't have a normal dinner because we were full from the show, so what did we do?  We stopped and got some ice cream!  Ugh!!   I swear everywhere I looked I was being handled a piece of chocolate! The rest of the weekend was much of the same ending with me going to bed last night feeling bloated and terrible.  And you bet, the few pounds that I lost over the past 21 Day Fix round came back.  Yep, it was like the past 21 days never happened.

Let's face it.  We all have had weekends like that.  Even though I am a Beachbody coach, it doesn't mean that I am perfect with my health and fitness choices 100 percent of the time.  I'm human!  My will power was too much for me to handle and I burst!  I'm pretty sure that was my first weekend that got completely out of control in MONTHS!

To put some icing on the cake, I had several of my challengers checking in after finishing up my challenge group with great results!  Anywhere from 3 to 9 pounds and 5-12 inches in 21 days!  AMAZING!  And there I was, sitting in the car feeling guilty...

So the big question is, how am I going to recover?

Health and Fitness Group starting April 21st!For starters, my plan for the next few weeks is to continue with the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan but switch up my work outs.  I LOVE the 21 Day Fix work outs, but I also like change.  I've done two rounds of the 21 Day Fix; so, I am going back to an old program that I have, Brazil Butt Lift!  I did this program last Spring (before even knowing about Beachbody) and didn't get results because I didn't have the nutrition end down.  I was that "low fat" "100 calorie" food eater who was trying to eat less in order to lose weight.  It just doesn't work that way!  So, I can proudly say that my first work out is in and I am spot on today!  I had my Shakeology for breakfast, my egg whites and veggies for mid-morning snack, cinnamon dusted apples with cottage cheese for lunch, and I am ready to bounce  back and get back on track!  The weekend is behind me and I am only moving forward from here!  I can already feel the soreness from my first Bum Bum workout!  


Fitness Motivation - Online Health and Fitness group beginning April 21st!


So here is my meal plan for the week!  I am trying a couple of new recipes this week and definitely plan on sharing if they turn out good!  I'm sticking to my routine of snacks and switched up a couple of dinners.  All of my recipes can be found under the Clean Eating Recipes tab.

Customizable Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Clean Eating




Shakeology
I, of course, am including my daily dose of Shakeology.  I love that I have such an easy breakfast that is providing me with my daily dose of nutrients for the day, curbing my cravings, keeping me full by having the proper carb to protein ratio, and giving me natural energy.  I have to say that I was hesitant on drinking Shakeology at first.  I was afraid that I wouldn't like it, that I wouldn't stick to it, that I was wasting a lot of money, and that it wasn't what it was all cracked up to be. I was wrong in EVERY SINGLE aspect.  Shakeology has played a huge role in helping me stay on track with my nutrition throughout the past 10+ months.  Sure, I have a bad day here and there, but I always have a healthy meal that I can fall back to when I am in a pinch.
Online Health and Fitness Group beginning April 21st!

All in all, I am completely focused and have full intentions of getting back and staying on track.  Summer isn't too long away and our next mini family get-away is to the beach in May!  So, I want to make sure I am ready for warmer weather and feeling confident in a bathing suit while taking my girls swimming.  I am excited about my new challenge group that started today.  I can feel the excitement and determination among all of the challengers and I have full confidence that we are all going to get GREAT results!  On MONDAY, APRIL 21, 2014, I am starting a NEW 30 Day Spring Slim Down Group.  I am going to provide meal plans, support, accountability, and motivation to keep everyone on track and looking great for summer! No one left behind and NO MORE EXCUSES!!!  Spots are beginning to fill up, so if you are interested in grabbing your spot, please fill out the form below and I will be in touch!  

Here's to another new week!!


Fitness Motivation




Fill out my online form.
Fitness Motivation
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,