SPRING Slim Down Challenge with Support and Accountability



It is officially April and I don't know about you, but I am ready for the Winter weather to be GONE!  Here in Central PA, the snow and cold temperatures just don't seem to want to stop.  It has been such a long Winter.   I'm hoping that today's sunny and 65 degree weather is a sign that warmer weather is on its way!

 I know a big Spring project on my to-do list is to organize my closet.  I know my closet is filled with clothes that I don't wear anymore so I need to do a little cleanse!   The good news is, I don't wear some of those clothes because they are just too big.  Yay!  That means a shopping trip is in the near future! This time last year I began THINKING about joining my friend's Beachbody Challenge Group.  When I say  thinking, I really mean it.  Although being a coach was in the back of my mind for quite some time, actually joining a challenge group was not.  Like many, I didn't want to make the investment and kept thinking that I didn't need some silly group to help me get healthy and lose weight.  So, I purchased a Beachbody fitness program (Brazil Butt Lift) and tried to figure it out on my own.  I was doing pretty good with exercising. I got my workout in every night for about two weeks!  THAT was an accomplishment for me.  When I didn't see the number on the scale go down, and when I really didn't feel ANY different, I started to re-consider this whole challenge group thing.
Successfully Fit April Challenge Groups 
It took me two solid months of "thinking" before I finally took the plunge.  To be exact, it was a June challenge group that I ended up joining. The thing that pushed me over the edge of realizing that I needed to do something was when I pulled out my summer shorts. I realized that my shorts felt a bit snug.  Ugh!  Isn't that the WORST feeling?  So, I committed to the group, was determined and consistent and not only fit comfortably in my shorts, I went down a size!

 When I walked in to the mall the other day and saw all of the shorts, tanks, and even bathing suits, I didn't get that pit in my stomach.  I didn't think to myself that I was dreading putting any of that on this year.  And you know what, it felt good not to have to worry about that!  

At this point, I have to ask, how are YOU feeling about the warmer weather wardrobe?  Are you worried about how your light weight clothes are going to fit? Did you over indulge a bit too often throughout this long, terrible winter?  

I can tell you that it's NOT too late to do something about it.  In fact, it is the PERFECT time to make the commitment of bettering your health and well-being.  I want you to be the positive influence among your friends and family due to the decision that you made on transitioning into a healthy lifestyle.  While I am not a nutritionist or fitness expert, I can support and teach you through my experience.  I am a mom of two toddlers with a busy, hectic schedule.  I have found a way to transition my family into a truly healthy lifestyle and I have authentic experiences to share.  

I am officially inviting YOU to join my Spring Slim Down Challenge Group!  So here is how it works.  You can take some time to read through the details, then, if you are interested, you can fill out the form below.  I will be in contact with you within 24 hours to answer your questions and to let you know if I have a spot available.  


Here are details:

Beachbody April 2014 Promotion
 It begins on APRIL 21, 2014 and lasts for 30 days. Throughout the 30 days I will teach you how to make exercise a part of your daily routine by matching you up with a Beachbody fitness program like T25, Brazil Butt Lift, P90X3, and more to meet your needs.  I will recommend a program that fits your ability level and that you feel works with your time commitments as well. You can also take advantage of one of the two APRIL PROMOTIONS!  FOCUS T25 OR BRAZIL BUTT LIFT!  And yes, it's true. ALL of the workouts within T25 are only 25 minutes!!!
Beachbody April 2014 Promotion


In addition to the fitness program, I also require that you replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology. Shakeology is a meal replacement shake that is all natural, helps you lose weight, controls your cravings, keeps you full, and gives you energy to get through your workouts and the other responsibilities of the day. A Beachbody Challenge Pack comes with a one month supply of Shakeology, so, I only require that you drink it for the duration of the group.  I know you can think of every excuse in the book to not drink Shakeology.  You don't have time to make it, it's too expensive, you don't want to drink it forever, etc. Although I stand behind Shakeology 100%, you can decide for yourself at the end of the group whether or not you would like to continue with it.  No strings attached! Shakeology is not a protein shake.  It is an all natural nutritionally dense shake. The reason I require Shakeology is because when you are learning to change your eating habits, as well as adding in exercise, this is one meal every single day that you know you are eating the right portion size, the right food combination, and that you are fueling your body with your daily dose of nutrition. I will teach you how to plan out your meals, how to pair foods together to give you energy and lose weight, and give you all kinds of recipes to help make your meals easy and delicious!  I do not personally recommend recipes unless I, and my family, have actually tried AND liked them!  


As part of a Challenge Group, you will be enrolled into my closed online support group through Facebook.  In this group I will help you to set your health and fitness goals, I will post daily tips, motivation, accountability, and even give you access to customizable meal plans!  You will be required to do a quick check in each day and post when necessary.  It is truly a great place to feel connected to other people who are going through the same feelings as you! At the end of the 30 days you will have the option to move into my next 30 Day group, or you can continue on your own without the support of the group.  It is totally your decision! 

Successfully Fit April Challenge Groups


Does this sound like something you would like to do?  Then don't delay!  There are a limited number of spots available!! I like to keep my groups small because it allows me to provide you with the individual attention that you deserve!!!

Fill out the application below to reserve your spot and/or get more information!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,