21 Day Fix / Turbo Fire Hybrid Progress Update and Meal Plan

Fitness Motivation
Good Friday Morning!! It has been quite a week for me and I am happy that we are heading in to the weekend! I am excited to say that I have kicked off another challenge group this week! My exclusive online 21 Day Fix group: FIX Up for Summer just started and my 30 day SPRING Slim Down Group is going in to its last week.  In addition to all of that, the Beachbody Team that I am on, The Dream Team, offered it's first FREE 5 Day What Is a Beachbody Coach Sneak Peek!  Our team is seriously ON FIRE, which is no surprise since it is the current #1 team in the company!

I know some people seem to think this job is too good to be true and that it is all about "selling products."  I can tell you until I am blue in the face that it is nothing like that at all!  At least not on my team it isn't. I love that several of my 21 Day Fixers have stuck it out with me since the program came out in February.  Each month my group gets larger and larger because not only are challengers doing multiple rounds of the program, but new challengers are getting in on the action!  I am also extremely proud of my challengers who are in the 30 day SPRING Slim Down group!  They are just at the beginning of truly changing their lives and bettering themselves through living a healthy lifestyle.  No one has given up and we are going in to the last week as strong as we were going in to Week 1! THAT is what it is all about.  We are all heading in to summer feeling great and confident!

As for me, I've been going back and forth between fitness programs.  I love the 21 Day Fix workouts; however, I needed a change after doing two rounds of them.  I really missed my Turbo Fire workouts that I did last summer so I decided to dig that program out again.  I'm really glad I did because I forgot how fun they are! Yes, a workout that is actually FUN!  I swear it's like having a dance party all by yourself!  If you are in to kickboxing like cardio, then this is definitely something you would want to look in to.


So, I created my own hybrid schedule between 21 Day Fix and Turbo Fire.  I decided to do this because I really like the weight training with the FIX and I love the cardio in Turbo Fire.  So now I have the best of both worlds!  Both programs have a 10 minute ab workout so I added those in to my schedule as well. Although it is not noted on my calendar, I do like to squeeze in the ab workout more than 2 days per week.  10 minutes isn't a long time so if my girls have some downtime in the evening that's what I do!

21 Day Fix Meal Plan

Something that I really try to do each week, or every other week, is to try new foods! Although I am a creature of habit and tend to eat the same foods each week, I do get sick of them after a while!  So, I tried a Turkey, Hummus, and Lettuce Wrap for lunch this week.  It was really good!  I bought some turkey breast at the grocery store last week, cooked it on Sunday evening and it was ready to go on the days I had it scheduled.  In addition to that, I tried out some Clean Eating Coconut French Toast.  Yes, it was every bit as good as it sounds!  

Clean Eating Recipes


No More ExcusesSo, in approximately one month, I will be headed to Coach Summit in Vegas!  As a result, I am really going to focus on sticking to my plan, getting my workouts in, and limiting my cheats.  I am also going to stick with my 21 Day Fix / Turbo Fire hybrid schedule.  I am even considering throwing in some P90X3 in June.  I love that I have challenge groups to hold me accountable.  After all, how could I run them if I am not practicing what I preach?! It is so motivational for me to see challengers check in saying how they were able to pass up on the treats at work, or how they were able to squeeze in their workout even though it was a crazy busy day.  Challenge groups have been the foundation of my success for almost a year a now!  Even though I am running them, they are support for me too!  That's another great perk of being a coach.  The constant motivation! 


So what is next?  Well, once my next 21 Day Fix group wraps up I will be starting another one!  The planning and prep week will begin on June 9th.  In addition, I am going to be starting a SLIM DOWN TO SUMMER group on MAY 26th!  With this group, challengers are able to choose whatever Beachbody fitness program they would like.  Once I know your goals, I can help you decide what program would best fit your needs.   Within either group, I will provide support with meal planning, as well as post my personal meal plans weekly. Two AWESOME challenge packs that are on sale through May are P90X3 and Turbo Fire!  I love both of these programs for different reasons and the deep discount that you can get on either one is incredible!  I didn't even get them as cheap as they are going for in May!  You can save $95 on P90X3 and Turbo Fire is only $10 more than a bag of Shakeology!   Yes, you can get the complete Turbo Fire fitness program for $10!!!

So you may be thinking, what does a challenge pack include?  
* A fitness program of your choice (there are various ones you can choose from, P90X3 and Turbo Fire are just the May promotions).
* The workout calendar and nutritional guide that goes along with the program.
* A month supply of Shakeology (flavor of your choice).
* A free 30 day trial of Beachbody's Club Membership: access to a meal planner option that includes customizable and printable grocery lists.
* ME as your Coach!!!!
*  Guaranteed access to my closed online support challenge group
* Discounted Shipping ($2)!

This is the real deal!  Nutrition + Fitness + Support = SUCCESS!

Fill out the form  below to grab your spot in my upcoming Challenge Group!  Let's go in to summer feeling healthy and confident!  YOU deserve it! 


P90X3 and Turbo Fire Discount





Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,