T25 and 21 Day Fix Progress Update



Happy Wednesday!  I can not believe it is almost the end of September already!  I haven't done a progress update in a little while so I thought I'd do a quick one.  If you follow my blog or Facebook page, then you probably know that I have been doing Focus T25 the past few weeks.  I completed PiYO last month and wanted something quick and effective to do while I waited for the release of P90.  So, here I am in the middle of Week 3 of T25 and still following my 21 Day Fix nutrition plan.  Things have been going smoothly and I have stayed on track with my meal plan.  

21 day fix meal plan, meal planning, clean eating
21 Day Fix Meal 
21 day fix meals, clean eating snacks, 21 day fix snacksI added some different snacks / meals to my meal plan and was anxious to share them all.  For starters, I took 21 Day Fix trainer Autumn Calabrese's advice and had broccoli with lemon zest and balsamic vinegar as a snack.  It was super simple and a really quick snack.  On Sunday I made the broccoli and then portioned it out using my green 21 Day Fix container.  Then,when I grabbed it out of the fridge for my afternoon snack each day, I heated it up and added some lemon zest and balsamic vinegar to it.  It was delicious!  I'm not sure why I didn't think to do this sooner! 

21 day fix meals, clean eating snacks, 21 day fix snacksAlthough it is not on this specific meal plan, another quick afternoon snack that I like to do is mixed veggie stir fry.  I usually chop up some random veggies, throw them in a skillet with some garlic, lemon, and balsamic vinegar and then again, portion them out using my green 21 Day Fix container.  Yet again, when I want to eat it all I do is grab it from the fridge and heat it up! Viola! 

In addition to the veggie snacks, I also made a good Pumpkin Shakeology.  I usually stick to my usual recipe, but in honor of it being Fall (and the fact that I love pumpkin), I wanted to give this a try again!  As expected, it was fantastic!  
Shakeology, Pumpkin Pie Shakeology, Pumpkin Shakeology
Pumpkin Shakeology

Here is the Recipe:
1 scoop Chocolate (or vanilla) Shakeology
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Add some ice and blend it up!  

I love that I have a great "go-to" snack and meal that provides me my daily dose of nutrients, keeps me feeling full, gives me energy, and curbs my cravings. I mean, seriously, this shake tasted like a pumpkin pie yet it is packed with super foods! 


clean eating, oven baked fajitas
Oven Baked Fajitas 
As for my dinners, I tried TWO new dinner recipes and absolutely LOVED them!  The first was called oven baked fajitas.  We are a fajita loving family but I have to say, sometimes I feel like they take forever to make because by the time I get everything cut up and cooking, I've got multiple skillets on the stove and rush around trying to get everything done at the same time.  So, I came across this recipe and let's just say, I will make fajitas no other way!








clean eating, turkey chili
Turkey Chili
Another new dinner I tried, which I'm pretty sure has now made it high on my family's favorite list is turkey chili.  We are not a real ground turkey kind of family so I was hesitant on trying it; however, I am so glad I did!  This is definitely a MUST TRY!













As for my workouts, I have been staying on track with Focus T25.  What more can I say, I love that I can go full speed ahead for 25 minutes and be done....for the day! 


T25 workouts
T25


My workouts for the past couple of weeks have included:
Cardio
Total Body Circuit
Ab Intervals
Lower Focus
Speed 1.0

fitness motivation, T25

My personal favorites in the Alpha phase of T25 are Ab Intervals and Lower Focus.  I love doing ab workouts and am still striving for that 6 pack.  Oddly enough, I also enjoy doing leg workouts.  I'm just not fond of the jello leg feeling afterwards ;)


So, I am going to finish up the Alpha phase of T25 next week and rather than heading into Beta, I am going to be starting Tony Horton's newest workout, P90!  To be honest, I was hesitant as to whether or not I wanted to get it but once more information was released, I got a glimpse of some of the workouts and learned more about it, I decided I wanted to give it a go!  Seriously, you can't go wrong with Tony Horton! P90 is considered to be the "gateway to fitness" so, if you are someone who doesn't really want that high intensity workout, then this could be for you! 
P90, Tony Horton
P90 Kit
I often get asked how do you stay motivated?  My answer?  Accountability Groups! (aka Challenge Groups).  Even though I provide support, motivation, and accountability to help keep people on track to reaching their health and fitness goals, they keep me on track too!  Yes, there are certainly days where I don't feel like doing my workouts.  There are days where I am tempted to grab the ice cream out of the fridge, but you know what?  I check in to my accountability group, see the daily successes for everyone, and realize that I can do that too! Staying consistent and keeping your goals in check will get you to where you want to be.


So, what's in store for October?

* For starters, on October 6th, there is going to be an exclusive 90 day P90 group.  Everyone in the group will be doing P90 and you will have the support and guidance through the entire length of the program!

** On October 13th, I plan to have TWO groups starting!  
The first is an exclusive 21 Day Fix group, which will be specific to the 21 Day Fix. (21 Day Fix meal plans will be included) This challenge pack is actually on promotion until September 30th, so, if you are interested in the program (it's definitely one of my favs), then now is the time to get it!  It is only $10 with a bag of Shakeology! 

The second group will be a 30 day Fall in to Fitness.  Within this group, you can choose ANY Beachbody Challenge pack / workout program you want!   We can chat about your goals and I can recommend a few programs (if you don't already have one in mind), then, you can get added in to the group so that you can have the support to keep you on track.  Meal planning will be included in this group too!  

Please Note:  My groups are added support for my personal customers, so, in order to be in them, I must be your coach. 


So what do you say?  Which group do YOU want to be a part of?!

 Fill out the application below and I will be in touch!!



Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,