READ THIS before applying for that holiday retail job!!


Happy Thursday!  It is already MID-OCTOBER!  You know what that means, right?  Whether you want to believe it or not, the holidays are right around the corner.  I have to admit, I already bought a couple of Christmas gifts (that's pretty rare for me)!  But seriously, the stores are filling up with Christmas decorations and the Halloween stuff is already on sale!  It's crazy!  

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching, Extra Income, Work from Home, Beachbody Coach TrainingI don't know about you, but the holidays can be a bit stressful for me.  My  husband and I  have A LOT of people we buy for.  I swear the list grows every year, not to mention the price of the gifts!  Oh and of course the cute Christmas dresses and whatnot that I always like to get my girls too! A definite concern that I had last year when I decided to take a year off from my teaching position was being able to afford all of the gifts.  It was going to be our first holiday living on one income.  I started actively working my Beachbody business a few months prior to Christmas and made a goal for myself that my income would cover any and all gifts. 

 Although I was not supplementing my teaching income by the time shopping season came around, I was making more than enough to cover not only my monthly Shakeology investment, but our Christmas expenses too!  It was relief to know that I was, and am, able to build a business out of the comfort of my own home while contributing to our family expenses.



Another huge accomplishment that I had last holiday season was being able to not only keep myself on the "healthy track," but to help others do the same!  I will never forget when one of my challengers sent me an excited text after the holiday season saying that for the first time she didn't even gain a pound! That right there was more than enough motivation to keep me going!  

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching, Extra Income, Work from Home, Beachbody Coach TrainingSince then, for the past 10 months, I have put my main focus on helping others achieve their goals. Although my personal team of coaches has been growing each month, my focus stayed more on my challengers.  For me personally, I get so much fulfillment in knowing that I am helping others simply by sharing my tips and helping to support them in any way possible.  Although the focus on my challengers is not going anywhere, I am ready to add more to my plate! 

So I got to thinking...at this time of year I know SOOOOO many people who go out and apply for one of those holiday retail jobs. Now whether we work it or not, we all know how long those holiday hours can be.  You come home from your day job, rush around so you can get to your next job and end up not getting home until almost midnight!  Next thing you know you finally get to bed and realize you've barely eaten all day.  If you have a family, then worrying about babysitting arrangements is another issue.  This type of a schedule is just DRAINING!  So, why not take on a second job that could not only grow in to something beyond your wildest thoughts, but can also be done from the comfort of your own home, in your own terms, with the hours that YOU have available? 

I  have decided to pay is forward.  I absolutely LOVE what I do and feel confident that I have a system in place that can help you earn at least $500 towards your holiday this year!  I want to help a select group of interested people earn extra income through Beachbody Coaching. 

A huge misconception that people have about coaching is that they themselves have to be super healthy and in great shape.  That is NOT true!  We all learn as we go when it comes to being healthy.  You just have to be passionate about helping others succeed. 

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching, Extra Income, Work from Home, Beachbody Coach Training
Know that you are NOT alone by any means.  I will be in charge of running the groups.  All you do is invite friends and family you know who would like to get and/or stay healthy, especially through the holidays! Now this doesn't mean that you can't indulge in a treat here and there.  Believe me, I enjoy my treats too!  I will teach you everything that I know and share the tips that have worked for me.  


Ok so how is this all going to work?  For starters, if you decide you'd like to give this a whirl, I am going to enroll you in an exclusive group beginning October 27th.  I will mentor and guide you in a 1:1 and small group setting.  I will teach you how to get started and what to do!  How does that sound?  Are you interested?  Are you a motivated, driven, and a compassionate person?  If so, then this would be a good fit for you!  Beachbody Coaching is a gift that keeps on giving.  Even after the holidays are over, you can continue to grow your business to whatever extent you'd like!  I will match your pace and support you every step of the way!!

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coaching, Extra Income, Work from Home, Beachbody Coach Training


If you are still having doubts or second guessing if Beachbody Coaching is a good fit for you, then I invite you to a 5 Day Sneak Peek group into what Coaching is all about.  It is commitment free and even free of charge!  The group is specific to the Dream Team, which is the currently ranked #1 team in the company.  For 5 days, beginning on Monday, October 20th, you will hear not only coach success stories, but also the logistics of the business.  By the end of the group misconceptions will be addressed and most, if not all, of your questions will be answered.  The group will run through a Google Plus group, so, if you would like to be a part of it, please fill out and submit the form below!




There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , ,