Kale Chips

Ok I jumped on the Kale bandwagon because I keep seeing all kinds of recipes with Kale in my Facebook Newsfeed and in my challengers meal plans. So, I thought I'd start simple and go with Kale Chips.  Surprisingly, they were pretty good!  I found all kinds of recipes that involved different spices but I kept it simple and they turned out just fine!

Kale Chips
Kale Chips

Ingredients:

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
  2. Carefully remove the leaves from the stem using a kitchen knife, or, I was able to tear mine right off. Be sure they are in bite sized pieces.
  3. Wash and dry kale using a salad spinner.  Make sure the leaves are fully dry before continuing. 
  4. Drizzle olive oil over kale leaves and toss to coat.
  5. Sprinkle with sea salt.
  6. Line leaves in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.  The edges should be brown but not burnt!  
  7. Remove and let cool on pan for a couple of minutes.
  8. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese for some extra flavor!
Enjoy!



Labels: , , ,