Week 3 Insanity Max 30 - Progress Update!

Insanity Max 30 Week 3, Insanity Max 30 Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Fitness Motivatino, Insanity Max 30
Insanity Max 30 Week 3
Happy Monday!!!  I haven't been the best blogger lately being that it's been a week since I'm posted anything!  With my girls home from school and the final craziness of the holidays, my schedule just got a bit overloaded.  That doesn't mean; however, that I wasn't able to stay on track with my health and fitness.  Ok so now that the holidays are REALLY over, let's get down to business!  I had a slight slip up the week of Christmas. While I stayed on track fairly well, I did miss a couple of workouts and in general, I just felt like I needed a do over on Week 3 of Insanity Max 30.  I didn't feel comfortable moving on, so as of yesterday, I officially completed a solid third week!  Today begins Week 4 for me and I am more motivated than ever! I am running and participating in an exclusive Insanity Max 30 group and am loving it! The support, accountability, and motivation among each other is fantastic and it really helps to keep me going! I ended 2014 feeling strong and am starting off 2015 feeling confident and determined!

insanity Max 30 Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Fitness Motivatino, Insanity Max 30
Workout Buddy!
Let's talk nutrition first.....  Last week I did A LOT of eating out as far as my dinners go.  Between begin out of town, eating out for New Year's Eve, a New Year dinner at my sister in laws and some weekend activities, things were a bit crazy to say the least.  I knew it was going to be crazy and I did have a plan in place.  I was able to stay on track and enjoy 2 cheat meals rather than 1 for the week, which I was fine with.  So, here's to starting off 2015 and Week 4 of Insanity Max 30 right! My meal plan has been shared with my groups, has been printed out, and is sitting on my kitchen counter!
21 Day Fix. Insanity MAx 30 meal plan, insanity Max 30 Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Fitness Motivatino, Insanity Max 30 
As a creature of habit, I am sticking with my typical Shakeology breakfast.  I'm not sure I can go a day without it!  It's like morning coffee to me (except that I don't drink coffee!).  Shakeology truly helps me start off my day right.  It gives me energy, provides me with my daily dose of nutrients, and of course, tastes delicious!  Who wouldn't love a chocolate shake in the morning.....that's healthy?!!!  Anyways, I did incorporate some chicken salads pretty frequently throughout the week.  Although I do love making and eating nice big salads, I have to admit, the reason why I am eating so much salad is because we have a lot of lettuce left over from last week!  I don't let healthy things go to waste ;)  In addition, I am trying out a few new recipes this week, beginning tonight with some Italian Baked Chicken! I will definitely keep you posted on how the new recipes go.

insanity Max 30 Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Fitness Motivatino, Insanity Max 30, Insanity Max 30 Pulse
Insanity Max 30 Pulse

As for the Insanity Max 30 Workouts, I can certainly feel a difference!  This workout has really made me dig deeper and push to my max.  I've realized that with other workouts as soon as I would get tired I'd break for a quick drink.  With Max 30 I feel motivated to push a little further and see how far I can physically and mentally go before I "max out." 

insanity Max 30 Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Fitness Motivatino, Insanity Max 30Week 3 brought on a new workout called Tabata Strength.  It has the same concept as Tabata Power in that you do 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off.  I love the Tabata workouts because those 10 seconds off GREATLY help! Tabata Strength is definitely one of my favorite workouts with Max 30.  The last half really works on your upper body, which is something that I need! There are lots of push up / tricep type moves that can definitely be modified.


 
 My max out times have definitely increased as well! 
Cardio Challenge: Week 1 I maxed out at 8:01 and Week 3 was 9:00
Tabata Strength: First workout I maxed out at 20:00 and when I did the workout again two days later I maxed out at 25:08
Sweat Intervals: Week 1: 6:40  Week 3: 7:47
Friday Night Fight Round 1: Week 1: 7:55  Week 3: 9:00


So, overall, I am definitely seeing an improvement!  I've been talking on and off with several people about Insanity Max 30 and there seems to be one big "turn off" with this program.

1.  It's too hard.  Let me start with saying that I was terrified to do this program.  I CLEARLY remember my Insanity days and how I felt like I was going to fall over throughout the workouts.  First of all, Insanity Max 30 is only 30 minutes (hence the name).  Secondly, unlike Insanity, there is a modifier in every workout!  You better believe that I follow the modifier pretty frequently!  He/she drastically reduces the amount of jumping impact with several of the moves.  You can even opt to watch a modifier track so that you can see him/her through the entire workout. Trust me when I say that you will still get fabulous results if you follow the modifier.

For this reason, I honestly would recommend Insanity Max 30 for anyone!  Yes, it may push you a bit more than you are used to; however, it is totally worth it!

insanity Max 30 Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Fitness Motivatino, Insanity Max 30
Insanity Max 30 Tabata Strength
As your 2015 begins, what is one goal you have set for yourself?  Is it health and fitness related?  Does it involve making YOU happy?  If so, then why not add some support to it?  TODAY, I started 2 New Year New You Challenges.  The first is a general 30 Day Group where everyone is replacing one meal per day with Shakeology and using a Beachbody fitness program of her choice.  The other is an exclusive 21 day fix group!  Both groups are just about full but I am taking a couple more challengers in each group.  Although you can choose any Beachbody fitness program, the January specials include the 21 Day Fix, 3 Day Refresh, and of course, Insanity Max 30!

Why not let 2015 be your best year yet? Why not make it a priority to put yourself first, even if it is just a little bit of time each day.  I challenge you to fill out and submit the application below.  From there, I will be in contact with your about how to get in to either group.

insanity Max 30 Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Fitness Motivatino, Insanity Max 30
Let's do this!!!  No more excuses! 


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , ,