Good Afternoon! So I made this dinner a couple of weeks ago and totally forgot to share it! I am making it again tonight so I figured there would be no better day than today to share it with you! I have made the Garlic Peppers with Spinach a few times as part of my lunch or as a side dish to other dinners. They are simple to make and are very tasty!
Italian Baked Chicken Breast (from the Insanity Max 30 Nutrition Guide)
|Italian Baked Chicken Breast|
* 4 (4 oz) raw chicken breasts
* 4 tsp olive oil
* Italian Spice Mix (2 Tbsp dried basil, 2 Tbsp dried oregano 2 Tbsp dried thyme, 2 Tbsp dried marjoram, 1 Tbsp dried rosemary, 1 Tbsp dried sage, 1 tsp sea salt)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Place chicken in ovenproof dish.
3. Drizzle with oil. Season with Italian Spice Mix.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the juices run clear.
|Garlic Peppers and Spinach|
Garlic Peppers and Spinach
* 3 medium sized bell peppers (color of choice)
* 2 cups raw spinach
* 2 tsp garlic powder
* 1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Saute all ingredients together in a large skillet until the peppers are cooked to your liking.
That's it!! Simple as that!
Source: The Gracious Pantry