Mini Veggie Egg Cups


Today is DAY 1 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme for me!  So, throughout the next few weeks I am going to be sharing my journey as well as some of the recipes from the 21 Day Fix Extreme Eating Plan!  This isn't exactly a new recipe for me.  Egg white muffins are something that I would typically eat every other week or so.  The difference that I did this time around was that I used whole eggs rather than egg whites.  I came across this recipe in the Eating Plan book and decided to make them this week and post about it!  They are super easy to make and I even had a little helper last night while I was prepping for the week!


Mini Veggies Egg Cups, Egg White Muffins, Healthy Breakfast, Clean Eating, 21 Day Fix Extreme Recipes, 21 Day Fix Extreme
Mini Vegetable Egg Cups

Serving: This recipe makes 6 egg cups and you can eat 2 per serving!  So, this is enough for 3 days. 

Ingredients:
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat muffin tin with spray.
3. Place eggs in a large blow, whisk to blend, and season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
5. Fill green 21 Day Fix container with veggie mixture and separate in to 2 egg cups at a time.  You will fill the container a total of 3 times in order to split among all 6 egg cups.
6. Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.

You can store these in the refrigerator and heat them up in a microwave when you are ready to eat!

Remember, you can eat 2 per serving! Each serving is 1 green and 1 red container!  I served these with a slice of Ezekiel Toast! 

Enjoy!!



 

Labels: , , , , , ,