Peanut Butter and Strawberry Oatmeal


I decided to stray away from my usual veggies and egg whites this morning to give this new 21 Day Fix Extreme oatmeal a try. I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal and to be honest, when I read peanut butter and strawberries together it didn't sound all that appealing to me.  I saw some other people posting about how good it was and decided, why not give it a try?! I am so glad I did because it was absolutely delicious!!!  It is definitely going to be a part of my weekly meal plans! 

21 Day Fixers, this is 1 YELLOW, 1 PURPLE and 1 TSP.


Peanut Butter and strawberry oatmeal, 21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix recipes, 21 Day Fix Extreme recipes, 21 day fix approved breakfast
PB and Strawberry Oatmeal



Ingredients:

Directions:
  1. Bring water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.  Reduce heat to low.
  2. Add oats and cook, stirring frequently for about 15 or so minutes, or until water is just absorbed.  Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
  3. Add peanut butter and mix well.  If oatmeal is too thick, you can add the almond milk.
  4. Top with strawberries! 
I know many people are in a time crunch in the morning, so, I actually ended up putting my oats and water in a bowl and microwaving it for about 1-2 minutes.  It still tasted great!!

Enjoy! 



Labels: , , , , ,