21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan and Update

Good Afternoon!  It's been a little while since I did a progress update so I figured, why not do one today?! In just over 2 weeks, my husband and I will be taking an all expenses paid trip to the MOon Palace Resort in Cancun, Mexico with several other Beachbody members, including celebrity trainers Shaun T, Tony Horton, and Autumn Calabrese.  It's called the Success Club trip and is earned and based off of your success from the previous calendar year (2014).  Fortunately, I had great success and CAN NOT WAIT to get in to some warm weather!!  I also can't wait to FINALLY meet face to face with some AMAZING friends that I have made throughout the past year or so as a Coach! 
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Success Club Trip 2015
Beachbody Success Club Trip 2015
So, with a tropical vacation coming up, I am trying really hard to keep my nutrition and workouts in check!  I bought a couple of new bathing suits and they are hanging in my closet as a good incentive to stay on track!  If that isn't something that you've done in the past, I HIGHLY recommend it! I know it sounds crazy, but, one thing that I do with my challengers towards the beginning of a challenge group is have everyone find a picture, piece of clothing, or even a motivational quote that can be hung somewhere in the house to provide incentive and motivation! It really does work! When I find myself wanting to grab some of the girls snacks, or have an extra helping of something, I am always reminded of my goals.  

Let's talk a bit about nutrition....

I am still following the 21 Day Fix Extreme plan (shown below).  It works well for me so why change it?  As you can see in my plan, I am a creature of habit. I like to stick with the same types of foods each week because #1, that's what I like, and #2, it's cheaper!  I find that when I add too much variety I end up throwing food away because it gets bad before I can eat it all.  What I DO like to switch up are my dinners.  That is typically the first place I begin when I sit down to do a meal plan for the week.  

21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks
21 Day Fix Meal Plan

21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks
Healthiest Meal of the Day!
One thing that is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS a part of my plan is my Shakeology.  Shakeology is an all-natural shake that contains your daily dose of nutrients.  No, it is NOT protein shake and quite frankly, it really can't be compared to other shakes out there!  There are not additives, it's natural, and if anything, it is more of a nutritional shake than anything else.  Yes, it was clinically proven to help with weight loss but that certainly isn't the only reason you should be drinking it.  I know that it would cost a fortune to get all of the foods you would need in order to truly get your daily dose of nutrients and super foods so, it's much cheaper to get it through a shake! I pay $3.32 per day for a full meal placement that curbs my cravings, provides me with natural energy, keeps me healthy, and more!  There is certainly a convenience issue too.  With a 5 and 3 year old, mornings can be crazy! So, it's much easier to spend about 2 minutes blending up my Shakeology and heading off for preschool drop off.  Shakeology just a birthday too! It's been just over six years since the first release!  Something I often hear is "I don't want to drink a meal." I get it! I thought the same thing! But, guess what?  Aside from drinking my morning Shakeology, I eat FOUR OTHER MEALS throughout the day!  Believe me, I am eating plenty of food!  And come on, you mean you wouldn't be interested in drinking something that tastes like a milkshake each day?! 

Shakeology is going to be my BEST FRIEND next weekend.  Let me tell you, I am a candy lover!!  Between the peanut butter cups and gummy fish, my will power needs to be in tip top shape! You better believe I am going to be taking FULL advantage of my chocolate peanut butter banana shake! 

  
21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks
Shakeology

 Since my last update, I have been busy in the kitchen too!  I have actually been on the hunt for some new yummy snacks that I can share with the girls. They LOVE their Goldfish crackers but they eat A LOT of them. So, I tried out 2 new recipes and they were a complete success! 

First up, Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark! One thing that I am happy about is that my girls do really enjoy Yogurt. They eat a yogurt every single day, no questions asked.  I have tried Greek Yogurt with them to add a bit more protein (an area that they do lack a bit in) but it has been a challenge.  So, I tired this Frozen Yogurt Bark with their 2 favorite berries: blueberries and strawberries, and it was a hit! I think having something frozen and giving it a sense of being a dessert helps too!

21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks, Frozen Yogurt Bark
Frozen Yogurt Bark


Next Up: Peanut Butter and Apple Nachos!  I'm sure this is NO surprise, but, when you add a little bit of dark chocolate to something, you better believe kids are going to live it!!  This was a great recipe that my girls have already asked to have again.  I think it would also make for a nice little appetizer to a social gathering as well.
21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks, Apply Nachos
Apple Nachos

 On to my workouts.....


21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks, 21 Day Fix Extreme Bonus Workout
21 Day Fix Extreme Bonus Workout
For the most part, I have been sticking with the 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme Workouts.  When you purchase the 21 Day Fix Extreme through a Coach like myself, you get a Coach Exclusive bonus workout called The Fix Challenge. I gave this workout a try the other day and boy was it effective! There really wasn't much jumping with it. It was a full body workout that definitely focused on your upper body, but, my abs were on FIRE the next morning too!  I have also been doing the 2 extra deluxe workouts, ABC Extreme and Power Strength Extreme as well. These workouts have definitely improved my strength and I have noticed a difference in my body as far as toning goes. 



 

21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks, Beachbody on Demand
Beachbody on Demand
BUT,  I have to be honest, I have been cheating a bit on Autumn lately!  While I am LOVING the 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts, I do sometimes like to switch things up.  I get bored doing the same workouts and since I now have access to TONS of workouts, why not keep my body guessing? THAT'S when I see the biggest difference in my results!  Beachbody recently launched Beachbody on Demand.  The On Demand feature provides you with over $1500 in workouts and nutrition guides. It includes FULL programs like the complete P90X series, Insanity, Insanity the Asylum, 10 Minute Trainer, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, Brazil Butt Lift and more!  It also includes one sneak peek workout of some of the new programs like 21 Day Fix, T25, Insanity Max 30, PiYo, etc.  Another cool feature is that if you purchase a full DVD program through Beachbody or a Coach, then it will be included in a section called "Purchased Programs." That means you don't have to worry about DVD's. You can stream it right through your phone, ipad, or computer. All you need is internet access! This will definitely come in handy while traveling!  I personally have been taking advantage of Turbo Fire and Brazil Butt Lift ;)

The cool thing about this is if you purchase a Challenge Pack (a month supply of Shakeology and a fitness program of your choice, or the 3 Day Refresh), then you get a FREE 30 day trial of the Club Membership, which includes Beachbody on Demand! 

In addition, you can also get what's called a Club Membership pack which includes 90 DAYS of On Demand AND a month supply of Shakeology!

On and if that isn't enough, you can actually activate a free 30 day trial without ANY purchase once you create a free account with me as your coach!


 In any case, no matter what route you take, it's important that you TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY.  Fuel it with nutritionally dense foods that are going to keep you healthy.  Incorporate daily exercise that will keep your muscles moving. I can not stress enough that it is worth every bit of hard work that you put it! 

21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks
Take Care of Your Body

My next step? Well, to give my body one last boost before heading on vacation, I have decided to do the 3 Day Refresh! I am going to be doing the Refresh the week of April 6th.  I would LOVE some accountability myself, so, I decided to run a 30 day Clean Eating and Shakeology Refresh Group! I am calling it Candy Detox! This group will be a great kick start for an after Easter detox.  Everyone will be doing the 3 day fresh and I will teach about clean eating, meal planning, and more!  In addition, you will also get a FREE 30 day trial to Beachbody on Demand, so you can try out all kinds of workouts too!!  Talk about a BONUS!!
21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Shakeology, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Recipes, 21 Day Fix Snacks, Detox, Cleanse, 3 Day Refresh
30 Day Clean Eating Group
Whether you are interested in my Candy Detox group, my upcoming 21 Day Fix group, or any other group, the best way to get more information, to secure your spot, or to just get in contact with me, is to fill out and submit the form below!  Once you do, I will be in touch! 

Don't let this warm weather sneak up on you.  Before you know it you will be pulling out those shorts!  This Spring and Summer, I want you to feel CONFIDENT in your skin and I want you to be HEALTHY!  Dump the yo-yo dieting. Do it the RIGHT way this time! 

I can't wait to hear from you!!



Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,