After Easter Candy Detox!


Can you believe that Easter is only about a week and a half away?!  I swear my days are going faster and faster!  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was walking in to the grocery store being bombarded with Valentines and Valentine candy! Now, Easter Candy is EVERYWHERE!  Seriously, I walked in to Walmart the other day and there was some sort of Easter Candy in every single direction I looked!  My goal this Easter, of course, it to stay on track as best as possible BUT, I know that I will end up indulging in a little candy here and there.  Seriously, I am OBSESSED with gummy candy!  If a bag of Swedish Fish enter my house, you better believe they will be gone before I go to bed!  Sometimes I feel like Easter is tougher than Christmas for me!

3 Day Refresh, Shakeology, Detox, 3 Day Cleanse, Clean Eating, Candy Detox
Candy Detox
So, even though I feel confident that I am not going to OVER indulge, I do feel that I am going to be in need of a good CANDY DETOX!  Plus, I'm heading on a Beachbody trip to Cancun in a few weeks and it would be perfect timing!  Maybe it is because of my upcoming trip, but my mind is heading full force in to Summer mode!  My family has just recently booked our family Beach trip for June and of course, I'm on the hunt for a new bathing suit and some shorts/tanks for my upcoming trip. There is no better feeling than having confidence in how you look.  I don't mean you have to be "skinny" and I don't mean you have to be in the best shape of your life.  All I mean is that it's nice to feel confident in your shorts, capris, tanks, dresses, etc.

So, since I plan on doing another round of the 3 Day Refresh, I thought it would be a great idea to invite YOU too!  This time I am going to go all out and run a 30 day Clean Eating and Shakeology Refresh group!

3 Day Refresh, Shakeology, Detox, 3 Day Cleanse, Clean Eating, Candy Detox
Candy Detox
 
Ok so what does that mean? 

For starters, the group is going to begin on Monday, April 6, 2015.   Yes, that is the day after Easter!  Perfect timing, huh?!  Anyways, we will all begin the group with the 3 Day Refresh.  This will be my third time doing the Refresh and I've outlined (in great detail of course) EXACTLY what the 3 Day Refresh involves! I've included my meal plan, grocery list, RESULTS, and an outline of the program in general. To access that information, click HERE!!!!  Whether you are looking to drop a few pounds, break some bad habits, or if you've reached a plateau, this is DEFINITELY for you!!

How will the group work?

Everyone in the group will choose which 3 days work best the week of April 6th.  I will guide you through the planning and prep for the Refresh and provide you with support, motivation, and accountability to maximize your results!  THEN, when you have completed the 3 Day Refresh, the support is going to continue! I am going to continue the group for the rest of the month (30 days total) and teach about clean eating and meal planning!  You will learn about Shakeology and will be able to use the remaining 27 days worth throughout the rest of the group!  Shakeology is an all natural nutritional shake that will provide you with your daily dose of nutrients.  Some of the MANY benefits are that you will gain some natural energy (who COULDN'T use that?!), it will curb your cravings, and it will also help with weight loss!  It is actually a meal replacement shake with the proper carb:protein ratio that will keep you feeling fuller, longer!  It can replace any main meal or even be used as a snack! Additional perks of the group include recipes, customizable meal plans, grocery shopping tips, and more!


Added Bonus!
 
Yep! There is even an added bonus to all of this!  At the beginning of the month, Beachbody launched Beachbody on Demand!  It is available to those who have a Club Membership.  A Club Membership also gets you some added perks like customizable grocery lists, access to message boards and more!  Ok so you're thinking, what's the "Added Bonus" ???  Well, when you purchase the 3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack, you get a FREE 30 day trial of the Beachbody Club!  Yes, that means Beachbody on Demand too!  You will have free access to over $1500 worth of fitness programs and nutritional plans!  In addition, there are SEVERAL full fitness programs available as well as a sneak peek workout of the newer programs like 21 Day Fix / Extreme, PiYO, Insanity Max 30 and more!  Whew!  Yep, you get all of this for FREE for 30 days!
3 Day Refresh, Shakeology, Detox, 3 Day Cleanse, Clean Eating, Candy Detox, Beachbody on Demand
Beachbody on Demand FREE for 30 Days!


What is included in the 3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack:

A Challenge Pack is a pretty much a bundle package at a discounted price.  So, with the 3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack you get:

* A month supply of Shakeology - flavor of your choice (that's 30 meals!)
* 3 Day Refresh Kit
* 30 Day FREE trial of the Beachbody Club - includes Beachbody on Demand
* Me as your Coach!
* Access to my Candy Detox (Clean Eating / Shakeology) group!
* Discounted Shipping

Oh, and should I mentioned that this is a special MARCH PROMOTION??!!!  Yay!!  You can actually get the 3 Day Refresh kit for just $10 with a bag of Shakeology!!  Talk about a deal?! 

3 Day Refresh, Shakeology, Detox, 3 Day Cleanse, Clean Eating, Candy Detox
3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack


How do I Sign Up?!!

I am limiting the number of spots for this group, so, if you are interested, please fill out and submit the form below. This group is specifically for my customers, Coaches, and their customers, so, if you are already actively working with a Coach, unfortunately, I can not include you.

Once you submit the form, you will hear back from me within 24 hours.  Please be sure to check your Junk Mail folder as many of my emails end up there!

So, who is joining me on April 6th? Who is going to decide and commit to feeling great and having that self confidence that you never thought you'd have by the time Summer rolls around?!  Forget the yo-yo dieting.  Learn how to make positive, healthy changes that will end with a LIFESTYLE change!

Remember, there is limited availability so grab your spot soon!! 



The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Labels: , , , , , , ,