This is a FANTASTIC (and super yummy) kid friendly snack! There is a little chocolate in there to sweeten things up a bit too!
|Peanut Butter and Apple Nachos |
- 2 medium sized apples
- 2 Tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp semi sweet dark chocolate chips
**You can use whatever toppings you'd like! Shredded Coconut would be delicious too! Just be cautious of the amount of toppings that you use if you want to stick with something that is on the healthy side :)
- Slice apples and place on a serving dish / plate.
- Combine peanut butter and honey in a small bowl.
- Place in microwave for about 10 seconds (enough so that it can drizzle)
- Drizzle over apples.
- Top with chocolate chips!
Labels: 21 Day Fix Approved Snack, Kid Friendly Snacks, Peanut Butter and Apple Nachos