2015 Beachbody Success Club Trip, Cancun Mexico

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
2015 Beachbody Success Club Trip
So if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, then you know that I recently returned from an AMAZING vacation courtesy of Beachbody. It was called the Beachbody Success Club trip and was held in Cancun Mexico at the Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort.  I am still decompressing and thinking about all of the conversations, trainings, and ideas that are swirling in my head! We were provided the luxury accommodations for 5 days and 4 nights, although my husband and I decided to go a day early!  This was actually my FIRST success club trip since I started Coaching in September 2013.  I sometimes have to just sit back and remind myself how lucky I am to have such a life changing turn of events this past year and a half.  I was actually a sixth grade teacher for 7 years as well as an Instructional Literacy Coach for 1 year before taking a one year leave of absence for the 2013-2014 school year.  My husband and I ran in to child care issues and weren't happy with our options, so, fortunately, I was able to take a year off.  Before all of this happened I spent a few months in a Beachbody Challenge Group with MY Coach.  I couldn't believe how effective the group was and how much I loved the lifestyle change that I was creating.  So, I decided to start Coaching!  Let me tell you, there hasn't been one time where I regretted my decision!  In fact, I ended up fully resigning from my teaching position so that I can stay home with my girls as well as work my Coaching job on the side!  It has truly been a blessing!  This all leads to my first Success Club trip!

Let me tell you a little bit about what Success Club means.....
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
2015 Beachbody Success Club Trip

So, as a Coach, we earn something called Success Club points. It is based on how many people we are helping, which for me, is through my online accountability groups.  As a Coach I share how I am living a healthy life, how I have incorporated it into my family, and I invite others along my journey! It really is as simple as that!  It's not about being a salesperson or forcing your friends and family to buy stuff from you.  AND, it's not about YOU having to be in the best shape of your life.  We are all on our own personal journey to reaching our goals!  So, as we earn Success Club points, these annual trips are FREE!  PLUS, if you reach certain benchmarks, you get spending money too!  Seriously, it almost sounds too good to be true!  It feels so good to be working for a company that rewards and acknowledges their employees success.

Ok let's talk about the trip!

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
Moon Palace Golf and Spa, Cancun Mexico
When I signed up and then earned the trip, I wasn't sure what to expect. I mean, Beachbody is paying, there were roughly 3,000-4,000 Coaches who would be going, PLUS a guest or even entire family. I figured we would be at a moderate resort with O.K. accommodations.  I mean, it's a free vacation so I'd take it, right?!  What I WASN'T expecting was a gorgeous, luxurious resort with flawless transportation to and from the airport, an AMAZING welcome and farewell dinner / party, fabulous restaurants, a Spa, AND access to live celebrity trainer workouts!   
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
Beachbody Success Club Trip - Farewell Dinner

It was like Beachbody overtook the resort!  We had our own special check-in and complete area filled with excursion sign ups, Shakeology, snacks, and of course, those AWESOME workouts! Each morning we had the opportunity to do a LIVE workout with Shaun T, Tony Horton, and Autumn Calabrese.  There is nothing like the energy that you feel when doing a live workout with any of these trainers!

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
LIVE Celebrity Workouts
 And of course, we can't forget about SHAKEOLOGY!  Each morning there was a huge set up with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry Shakeology! 

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
Shakeology Bar!
 All of the Coaches who were attending the trip also had an opportunity to earn a photo op with the celebrity trainers.  You earned it based on your success from the first 2 weeks of April.  I fortunately hit my goal and earned that photo op! It's so cool to be able to meet the very same people that you watch on TV each day during your workouts! And they are ALL incredibly sweet and genuine.

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
Tony Horton, Autumn Calabrese, Shaun T
Throughout the week we also had the opportunity to attend some different trainings.  They included trainings with the trainers, the Elite Top 10 Coaches, as well as business building informational sessions.  It was at our opening meeting that we learned about Shaun T's BRAND NEW workout, called CIZE, that is coming out in July 2015!  It is a dance based workout and looks like A LOT of fun!  In addition, we learned that Beachbody will also be releasing a new line of energy performance drinks to enhance your workouts.  Overall, it was nice to hear the background of each of the trainers and to see how far they have come even though every single one of them were hit with rejection after rejection.

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, Shaun T new workout, Shaun T Cize
New Beachbody Products coming Summer 2015!

The best part of the trip; however, was the fact that I was able to meet SO MANY Coaches! I mean, we've all met online, but not face to face!  More so, I had the pleasure of meeting one of my personally sponsored Coaches, Signe Williams, too!  She shows up in a lot of pics because we spent a good portion of the trip together!  I swear it felt like we knew each other forever! Heck, we even have the same birthdays! It's so crazy how people come in to your lives.   

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
FINALLY meeting one of my Coaches!


Aside from Signe, I was able to meet several other Dream Team Coaches, especially during the amazing welcome and farewell parties.  

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
Party Time!

 There actually, I believe, over 50 Dream Team Coaches that were lucky enough to go on the trip, so, we were able to meet up and get a group pic too!  Teachers, nurses, stay-at-home moms, full time and part time working individuals make up the small portion of the Dream Team Coaches that were able to meet on this trip. This passionate team of coaches (and not just the ones who were there) support, motivate and help each other as fellows Coaches AND friends. We have built a community of trust and friendship and most of us have never even met face to face! Coaching is not all about reinventing the wheel or being a "salesperson." It is about helping, forming and building relationships with others whether it be from a business stand point or from a coaching standpoint. It is amazing to see and hear about how many lives have been positively changed due to this incredible opportunity. It is no secret that my life has been effected as well!
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,
Dream Team Photo

And of course, I can't forget my guest and biggest supporter, my husband! He has done so much for our family so it was nice to be able to take him so he could experience the commitment, dedication, and overall energy that Beachbody portrays. It even got his wheels turning on how the company works and the incredible potential that it has. 

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Training, Beachbody Success Club Trip, Work from Home Opportunities, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit,

I'm sure it is no surprise for you to read about how much I truly LOVE what I am doing.  It doesn't even feel like a job to me!  I have the best of both worlds! I'm home with my girls while helping others not only live a healthy life, but also reach financial goals as Coaches as well!  

On Monday, April 27th, I am kicking off my next 30 Day Smart Start Coach Basics group! I am capping the group at 20 people which leaves room for 3 MORE PEOPLE! Throughout the 30 days you will be learning the basics of starting up your own business with my guidance and support. If you have that "gut" feeling that this may be for you, then I encourage you to just go with it! If I would have listened to my gut feeling, then I would have signed up quite some time ago!  Don't let "time" be your deciding factor. I will match your pace according to the time YOU have available.

So, are you in?!   If you'd like more info or to reserve your spot, fill out and submit the form below!!



Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Labels: , , , , , ,