Drop a Dress Size Challenge


Spring is HERE and warmer weather (at least in Central PA) is on the horizon!  I actually had the windows open yesterday!  Even better, I pulled out my flip flops!  Hallelujah!  I was seriously thinking that Winter would never end!  Anyways, I was out shopping the other day and noticed all of the pretty Spring and (the start of) Summer clothes coming out.  In the past, I always dreaded this time of year because I never knew if my capris, skirts, and shorts would fit me.  Typically, I'd go on some yo-yo unhealthy diet to drop a few pounds but was never really ever satisfied at that.  Another staple at this time of year was to jump in to some sort of workout, which had me determined and motivated for about 2 weeks before I'd end up giving up because I'd lose my motivation and didn't see any results.  On top of that, I'd try really hard to eat "healthy" but when it came down to it, what I was eating really wasn't helping with my results (or lack of)!  Does this sound familiar?  Can you relate to this?  This was my life for SEVERAL years.  Last Spring was actually the FIRST Spring that I didn't have this problem and I can't begin to tell you how nice it was!  I had no clue what I was getting myself in to, but, two years around this time I was looking in to joining a Beachbody challenge group through my friend, and now Coach.  I learned the basics of healthy / clean eating, re-prioritized my day to incorporate 30 minutes of exercise, and most importantly I STUCK WITH IT.  I took advantage of the constant support and accountability that I got through the private group and was finally able to create that permanent healthy lifestyle change for me and my family. 

So, it got me thinking.... I know people love a little challenge and some friendly competition, right?  I always hear about these "biggest loser" competitions at work places and thought I'd try out a little competition of my own! 

Drop a Dress Size Challenge, Health and Fitness Online Accountability Groups, Biggest Loser Competition, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Weight Loss, Clean EatingOn Monday, April 27th, I am hosting a DROP A DRESS SIZE CHALLENGE!  The group will be formed through a closed Facebook group where only the members within can see what is being posted.  The first week will be our planning and prep week (which will happen the week of APRIL 20TH). Everyone will be setting goals, taking measurement / before pics, learning about meal planning, accessing customizable / sample meal plans, and preparing for Day 1 of the challenge.  Then, for 30 days everyone will implement their programs and meal plans with the support, guidance, and motivation from me!  Anyone who drops a size within the 30 days will be entered in to a drawing for a CASH REWARD!  How much?  I'm shoot for $100 but it will depend on the size of the group! 

Drop a Dress Size Challenge, Health and Fitness Online Accountability Groups, Biggest Loser Competition, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Weight Loss, Clean Eating






















What are the REQUIREMENTS?

Drop a Dress Size Challenge, Health and Fitness Online Accountability Groups, Biggest Loser Competition, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Weight Loss, Clean EatingTo participate in this group, you are required to get a Challenge Pack (through me as your Coach), which is a discounted bundle that includes a month supply of Shakeology and a fitness program of your choice.  I require Shakeology for the first 30 days in order to maximize results and to be sure you are getting your daily dose of nutrients. Once the group is over you can decide whether or not you want to continue.  As for the fitness program, what I can do is find a program that will meet your needs and criteria.  There are several options to choose from including the 21 Day Fix, PiYO, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Insanity Max 30, P90X3, Beachbody on Demand, etc.  In addition, for anyone who purchases a challenge pack from now until Saturday at midnight, you will also get a FREE motivational workout tank! 

What else is included in a Challenge Pack?
* Shakeology (30 meals - flavor of your choice)
* Complete fitness program (of your choice)
* Discounted shipping of $2
* FREE 30 day trial of Beachbody on Demand (access to over $2000 worth of fitness programs and nutritional plans)
* Access to the Drop a Dress Size Challenge group
* Me as your Coach!

Essentially, you are getting everything that you need to reach your goals!  The cost depends on the fitness program that you choose and there are a few April specials that you can take advantage of as well! Throughout the group you will be provided with daily posts that will teach you about healthy eating, provide you with support, tips, recipes, motivation, and of course, accountability!  There is 24/7 support and no challenger is left behind! 


Drop a Dress Size Challenge, Health and Fitness Online Accountability Groups, Biggest Loser Competition, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Weight Loss, Clean Eating

So, are you in?! With Summer weather coming, why NOT make a healthy lifestyle change that will have you feeling confident in your skin? 
Fill out and submit the form below to reserve your spot!  

Please Note: This group is for those who are not actively working with another Coach!





Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Labels: , , , , , , ,