30 Day Summer Slim Down Challenge

Holy Moly!  We are in the final half of May already!!  This weekend kicks off the first of the Summer time picnics, Memorial Day! On top of that, vacation planning may be in full swing and for all you teachers out there, Summer break is coming up REALLY soon!!!!  I don't know about you, but Summer time brings about new daily schedules. My girls won't be going to preschool, no more dance, soccer will be ending for a couple of months, and relaxing Summer days are right around the corner!  With the lax in schedules, eating habits change too.  Between Summer picnics, days off, and vacations, it's so easy to throw those healthy habits OUT THE DOOR!  You know what I mean, right?  I remember every year when I was on vacation my philosophy was, "it's OK, I'm on vacation!"  If not that, then on Memorial Day, 4th of July, and then again on Labor Day, I'd stuff myself all day on picnic food. 

ANYWAYS, why not start Summer feeling GREAT?!  Why not form those healthy new habits, learn some new recipes, and incorporate healthy eating within your family?  Don't resort to the hamburgers and hot dogs all Summer!  Let's bring that confidence back and get healthy! 

On Monday, May 25th, I am inviting YOU to my 30 day Summer Slim Down Challenge!  Yes, I know May 25th is Memorial Day; however, don't worry!  I don't expect you to begin changing all of those old habits and incorporating fitness on a big picnic day!  We actually begin PLANNING week on the 25th!  
30 Day Slim Down to Summer, Summer Slim Down Challenge, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, PiYO, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Online Health and Fitness accountabilty groups
Slim Down to Summer

So, let me explain a little bit about how my group is going to run...

The week of May 25th we are going to spend some time with planning and prep.  Everyone in the group will be setting their goals, taking measurements / before pics (don't worry, you won't be publicly posting those!), and then we will dive in to the meal planning.  I will provide meal planning guidance, templates, tips, and I will also share my personal weekly meal plans!  I always encourage everyone in the group to  post their meal plans so that I can be sure everyone is on track, and to also share ideas!  That's one reason why I LOVE these groups!  Yes, I host the actual group; however, I am not the only one sharing ideas!  I've gained A LOT of new recipes and ideas from my challengers! 

After the planning week, we will all kick off Day 1 of the 30 days!  Throughout the 30 days I will provide daily posts in the form of motivation, support, tips, etc.  At some point through the day / evening, everyone in the group also checks in. This is the accountability piece!  We have a daily rating on how everyone did with food choices, workout, water, and of course, Shakeology.  At the end of the 30 days you will have the option to continue on in my monthly groups, or give it a go on your own!  

What are the REQUIREMENTS?
 
For starters, I run these monthly groups for my personal customers, so, I would need to be your Team Beachbody Coach!  You can sign up for a free account HERE! In addition, everyone in the group can choose a Beachbody home fitness program of his/her choice.  Once we get in touch, I can offer several suggestions based on your needs and interest. That way, you can be matched with a program that will fit YOUR lifestyle.  Finally, everyone in the group does replace one meal per day with Shakeology.  Shakeology is an all natural wellness shake that can be used as a meal replacement. While there is protein in it, it is not an actual protein shake.  It contains your daily dose of nutrients, including 70+ super foods, which leaves you feeling satisfied and full for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.  In addition to being clinically proven to help with weight loss, Shakeology also provides you with natural energy, curbs your cravings, and helps with digestion.  It's really yummy too!  

The cool thing about these products is that you can get something called a Challenge Pack.  A Challenge Pack is a discounted bundle of a month supply of Shakeology (30 meals) and a fitness program of your choice.   On top of that, you also get a FREE 30 day trial of Beachbody on Demand, which includes over 15 full fitness programs, nutrition guides, and sneak peek workouts!  It's quite the deal!  

Heading on vacation within the next month? No worries, I am too! You can still join in on the fun! 

So, who is ready?!!  I am officially opening up spots TODAY, which means there are 10 NEW SPOTS AVAILABLE! It's always nice to have some Summer accountability so they will fill quickly! It's a GREAT feeling to feel confident and healthy in those Summer clothes and bathing suits.  I want YOU to have that feeling too! 

30 Day Slim Down to Summer, Summer Slim Down Challenge, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, PiYO, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Online Health and Fitness accountabilty groups


Please fill out and submit the form below to grab your spot before it's too late!! 

 


There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,