A FREE Opportunity for YOU!

 
 
Happy Thursday!  I have been meaning to do a blog post all week about my new sneak peek group, but, "life" has gotten a bit crazy with some sick little girls at my house!  It is times like these that I am so grateful to have taken the risk of being able to build a business from the comfort of my own home, so that I could have a flexible schedule and the ability to stay home with my girls.  It was so nice not to have to worry about taking a vacation day or "reporting" to a boss this week.  My work schedule worked around my family. It wasn't he other way around!  

When I started Coaching I really had NO idea what in the world I was doing.  I didn't have social media experience and I definitely didn't have any type of experience in network marketing.  In fact, I only had a Facebook account for 1 year at that point and I'm pretty sure the most I posted was 2 or 3 pics of my daughters!  I also had less than 200 Facebook friends. Instagram?  NO CLUE Pinterest?  NEVER USED.  Selfies? NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. A Blog?  REALLY?!  All I knew was that I REALLY enjoyed the online challenge group that I was in, I loved Shakeology, TurboFire, and learning about what it means to truly eat healthy.  After experiencing that, I had that "gut" feeling that I could make this Coaching thing work.  I think back to my life almost exactly two years ago.  I wanted to lose a little weight and tone up before Summer so I did what a lot of people do. I dusted off some old DVD's, stocked up on low-fat, low calorie, low-sugar foods and gave it a go!  Well, that didn't turn out too well!  I felt and looked NO different so I naturally gave up.  At that same time, I was also overwhelmed with my job.  I was a teacher and while my heart belongs to teaching, I was getting frustrated with the amount of "family time" that I was using to get school work done.  So, after talking with my friend, and now Coach, I decided that I would give this all a go.  I honestly just jumped in with 2 feet and never looked back! I didn't have these Sneak Peek opportunities.

As someone who was a home fitness failure, I knew that sticking to a workout schedule would be difficult, let alone helping others do the same. I look at myself now and am proud of how far I have come.  Coaching isn't just about helping others reach their goals, it's also about reaching YOUR goals. You certainly don't have to be at your goal to be a Coach!  I am always learning and growing!  I use my online accountability groups for just as much motivation as my challengers use them for!  It's crazy to think that for almost TWO years, I have consistently been successful at doing MULTIPLE home fitness programs, getting results, and even having those habits rub off on my hubby!  Yes, he thought I was crazy at first but that didn't stop me!




I am now to the point where I have fully resigned from my teaching position and wear two hats at home.  Beachbody Coach and of course, Mommy!  Throughout the past year and a half I have been able to be right there for my girls as well as build a business from my home.  I get to choose when I work and how much effort I want to put in.  I am actually building my business from a corner desk in my girls playroom! Oh, and on nice days, I enjoy making my office on my back porch :)  Reading the joy that challengers in my groups write about makes this job totally worth it!  Hearing that their old pair of pants now fit them, that they are feeling fantastic, and that their habits are now rubbing off on their family is so rewarding!  No, I certainly can't take all of the credit. They are the ones doing all of the hard work. BUT, the support system that we have going on in the groups is so encouraging and motivating!! 
Beachbody Coach,  5 Day Sneak Peek Coaching Group, How to become a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home
 
No, Beachbody Coaching doesn't have to be a full time job.  The great thing is, it can be WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE! If you want to just focus on helping a few people, GREAT!  If you want to earn a little extra side money to put towards your kids activities, monthly bills, etc, GREAT!  If you want to build a business that could potentially lead to a full time job and even a six figure income, GREAT!  BUT, how are you going to know whether or not it is a good fit if you don't at least get your questions answered and look in to this AMAZING opportunity?!   

So, beginning on MONDAY, MAY 18TH, I am hosting a 5 Day Sneak Peek Group in to what Coaching is all about!

So, what does that mean? For 5 days you will learn what exactly Coaching is, and what it is NOT. Whether you are a full time, part time, or stay at home mom, this CAN work for YOU! BUT, is it a good fit? Truthfully, Coaching isn't for everyone. So, why not figure out for yourself in a commitment free group if it is a good fit for YOU. I will explain the basics about how Coaching works, how you can make money, how to build a team, daily / weekly tasks, and of course, you will hear first hand about how our team, Successfully Fit, works.

If you have that desire to be your own boss, designate your own hours, and put in as much or as little effort as you want all while helping others succeed from the comfort of your own home, then join in on the fun! All you need is about 5 or so minutes each day to check in with the daily posts and you will have the opportunity to get ALL of your questions answered!


Our team is growing DAILY, and while I'd love to recognize each and every member, I am going to spare you the massive amount of pictures and just give you an idea of some of the rock stars who are really growing their business!












So, if you have that "gut" feeling that maybe this is something you would be interested in, then I encourage you to join in on my FREE sneak peek group!  All you have to do is fill out and submit the form below!  This group is for those who are NOT already Coaches, or those who are already working with a Coach.

Beachbody Coach,  5 Day Sneak Peek Coaching Group, How to become a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home
I look forward to hearing from you!!!




Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Labels: , , , , , ,