Clean Eating Sloppy Joe's

I have to admit, my husband and I had a terrible experience with sloppy joe's YEARS ago and haven't eaten them since!  So, I was a little hesitant on trying them out again, but, I came across this recipe from none other than the Gracious Panty and thought I'd give them another try.  They were EXCELLENT and even got my husband's approval!  



Ingredients: (Make's approximately 8 servings)
Clean Eating Sloppy Joe's, Clean Eating, Sloppy Joe's, Meal Planning, Healthy Dinner Recipes
Clean Eating Sloppy Joe's

Directions: 
  1.  Place olive oil in large pan, add the ground turkey and cook over medium heat.
  2. Once the meat is cooked, add everything else!  Stir until well blended and heated through. 
  3. Scoop however much you want onto a 100% whole wheat / clean bun. You could even use a tortilla if you'd like!
  4. Enjoy!

This is a GREAT recipe when you are short on time too!  Try it out and let me know what you think!

 

Labels: , , , , , ,