21 Day Summer Survival

Happy Monday!  Can you believe it is already the end of June?!  I seriously feel like the warm weather just arrived and here I am on June 29th with my summer family vacation OVER and the 4th of July THIS weekend!  Ugh!!  I think we may need another little get away before the end of summer. Speaking of summer, how have you been doing (health wise) with staying on track?  Have the picnics, parties and vacations been sabotaging your hard work?  Have you thrown in the towel and try to get back on track each Monday morning only to find that by the weekend the sabotaging continues?  It's a vicious cycle, huh? 

Well, I just may have something that might interest you for the month of July!  

How does this sound?
21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, 21 day fix meal plan, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, becoming a Beachbody coach, meal planning, clean eating, healthy recipes, shakeology, Successfully Fit, 21 day fix groups,


Beginning July 13th, I am hosting a 21 Day SUMMER SURVIVAL group!  Okay so what does that mean?

 
21 day fix, 21 day fix extreme, 21 day fix meal plan, 21 day fix extreme meal plan, becoming a Beachbody coach, meal planning, clean eating, healthy recipes, shakeology, Successfully Fit, 21 day fix groups,
21 Day Summer Survival



It means that you will get everything that I just mentioned above and then some!  Who COULDN'T use a little accountability over the Summer season? I swear this time of year is just as bad, if not worse, than the Christmas / Holiday season!   So, to help you out, I am offering this exclusive group to 10 committed women who could use some extra support over the summer season.  The group will run through a closed Facebook group so only the members of the group can see what is being posted.  The first week will be spent planning and prepping which mean setting goals, taking measurements, and meal planning!  Then, we will kick off Day 1 the following Monday!

Going on vacation in July?  No problem!  I will also be sharing my travel tips and you can choose how strict you want to stay with the program while you are away.  Seriously, it's a TERRIBLE feeling to try and pull up those capris and shorts only to find that you have to suck it in just to get them buttoned!  Creating those positive, healthy habits NOW will ensure that your Summer gets headed in the right direction. By Fall, you will be a pro! Can you say...NEW JEANS?!! 

I can not express how WONDERFUL the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme programs are.  While the Extreme program bumps things up a bit, the 21 Day Fix truly is for ANYONE!  Challengers in my groups range from 20-65 years old!  It's great because there is a modifier in EVERY workout with both programs and of course, the nutrition plan can't be beat!

21 Day Fix Cookbook, 21 Day Fix approved recipesLastly, for every 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge Pack purchased this month, you will be entered in to a drawing for the new FIXATE cookbook!  ALL recipes are designed around both of these programs! The container count is included! Woohoo!  I will be doing a drawing for every 5 Challenge Packs purchased so you have a 1 in 5 chance of winning!  For more info, click HERE


It's simple nutrition, simple fitness, and FAST results.
I'm not encouraging you to go on a 21 day diet only to find yourself moving back to your old habits on day 22. I'm encouraging you to create NEW habits that will continue indefinitely.  As soon as you begin getting results and experiencing the true feeling of being healthy, I guarantee you will not look back!

So how can you score a spot in this exclusive group?  

SIMPLE!  Fill out and submit the form below!  Both programs are actually on a DEEP DISCOUNT until the end of July! So, if you want to grab your pack at a cheap price, I can help you get all set up!  

PLEASE NOTE:  I provide my online accountability groups for my personal customers, Coaches, and their customers. So, if you are already actively working with a Coach then I encourage you to reach out to him or her!

It's time to make a change!  Do it for yourself and for your family! You won't regret it! Fill out the form below and I will be in touch!


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,