30 Day FIT for SUMMER Challenge!

School is out and Summer is HERE!  (Well, not officially, but almost!) I am super excited for Summer because I have a few travel plans, the first being our family vacation to the beach at the end of this week!  My girls are at the perfect ages, 3 and 5, and I actually think we may be able to go out to eat at some restaurants this year!   In the past, when it came time for vacation, I kinda threw in the towel in terms of making healthy choices.  After all, it's vacation, right?!  Constant eating out, boardwalk French fries, ice cream, candy, snacks galore!  You name it, I probably used to eat it on vacation!  I have to say, that is certainly not the case any more. For the past few years I have been much more conscious about what I am eating and when.  Yes, I still indulge in some treats here and there and yes, we do traditionally go out (or order out) for dinner each night; however, I certainly don't throw healthy eating out the door! In fact, just as I do when I am home, I plan out my meals for vacation too!  My family likes to vacation at the same beach every year so we are well aware of the different restaurants we like to go to. Some people may think I'm crazy but I have to say, it's nice coming home from vacation feeling good and not even a pound heavier! 

Summer can be TOUGH! Everyone seems to think that Christmas time is the hardest part of the year but if you think about it, from May-August we are faced with multiple picnic holidays, summer barbeques, vacations, weekend get-aways, and more!  I know when it's really warm out people tend to skip meals or just grab quick snacks while at the pool or on-the-go with kids activities.

So, this Summer, (actually, NEXT WEEK!) I am hosting a 30 day Fit for Summer accountability group!
Accountability, Become a Beachbody Coach, Clean Eating, Fit for Summer Challenge, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Healthy Traveling Tips, Meal Planning, Motivation, Support, Fit for Summer, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme
30 Day Fit for Summer Challenge

So how will the group work?
What are the requirements?

Accountability, Become a Beachbody Coach, Clean Eating, Fit for Summer Challenge, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Healthy Traveling Tips, Meal Planning, Motivation, Support, Fit for Summer, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme
Two VERY popular programs right now are the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme.  After all, it's Summer time so who DOESN'T want a short program that will not only give you GREAT results in a short amount of time, but also help you to create new healthy positive habits - a healthy lifestyle change! Seriously, both of these programs are INCREDIBLE! If you could use a little help understanding WHAT you should be eating, WHEN you should be eating it, and HOW MUCH of it you should be eating, then either of these programs are for you!  And should I mention they have 30 MINUTE workouts!  I love to spend my Summer outside playing with my girls, taking walks, traveling, and just enjoying life, so, being able to squeeze a quick, EFFECTIVE workout in that only lasts 30 minutes is PERFECT!!

So, if you could use some motivation, support, and accountability this Summer to help get you, or keep you, on track, then join in on the fun!  Again, my 30 day Fit for Summer group begins with a planning week on Monday, JUNE 22nd!  If you would like to join, or if you would like more info, please fill out and submit the form below. I will definitely be in touch!!

Is your family vacation happening at some point during the group? NO PROBLEM! I remember my very first challenge group that I personally joined happened when I was on vacation too. And let me tell you, it was my FIRST vacation that I didn't over indulge and gain weight! We can certainly work around your travel plans! 

Oh, and I am limiting the number of spots for the group in order to provide consistent group and one:one support, so if you want in, submit the form below ASAP! 

Accountability, Become a Beachbody Coach, Clean Eating, Fit for Summer Challenge, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Healthy Traveling Tips, Meal Planning, Motivation, Support, Fit for Summer, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,