An Incredible Journey....Beachbody Summit Recap

Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Firework Finale
I have been meaning to write a post about this topic since Monday but have had some trouble getting my thoughts together!   Last week I had the opportunity to attend the 2015 Beachbody Coach Summit in Nashville, Tennessee with about 25,000 other Coaches.  Summit is a chance for participating Coaches to come together for top-notch training, celebration, celebrity workouts, and so much more! Last year I attended Summit as an Emerald Coach (which is your first rank of building your team).  At the time, I had a few Coaches who signed up under me; however, none of them were really "working the business."  They were mainly reaping the benefit of the Coach discount, which it totally fine.  I decided to make the investment in going last year regardless because although I was not at the leadership level yet, I knew that was where I wanted to be.  I wasn't sure HOW I was going to get there, but I was determined.

Fast Forward.....

Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Beachbody Star Diamond Coach
This past year has been a whirlwind for me.  I have not only been able to build a large team of Coaches, but I have stepped in to the leadership ladder as a Star Diamond Coach.  That means some of my personal Coaches are stepping into that leadership role as well!  In addition to being a Star Diamond Coach, I even had the opportunity to walk across the stage (at LP Stadium!!) in front of 25,000 Coaches for Star Diamond recognition.  Whew! What an experience that was!! 
To look at where I, as well as my Coaches are from the end of Summit last year to right now is just incredible. Most of them weren't even Coaches last year!  It's crazy how social media works.  I have built so many friendships along the way with ladies that I have never even physically met.  It's strange trying to explain to your husband that you are excited to fly to Nashville and to meet and room with people that I have only communicated with online!  What's even crazier is how well we all seemed to "click."  



Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Beachbody Summit 2015

Aside from my "roomies" for the week, I was also able to connect with some other Coaches on our main large team.  I was particularly excited at the fact that I had 2 of my personally sponsored Coaches attend Summit with me this year! I seriously feel like I have known these girls forever and that we were just old friends getting together.  My goals is to triple this number and have 6 Coaches attend next year! We all got to attend the Success Club party, which was something that we had to qualify for based on our Success in May and June.  It was a fun experience eating southern food and listening to some great country bands! The heat....not so much fun. It's HOT in Nashville! 

Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Beachbody Summit Success Club Party

 Ok so what exactly DID we go at Summit?

Let's start with the Workouts!  We were able to choose 1 workout on Thursday and 1 workout on Friday. So, we went with Chalene Johnson's PiYO and then of course, Shaun T's new CIZE workout!  They were both INCREDIBLE! I can not even BEGIN to describe the energy levels while you are doing a live workout with a celebrity trainer!  And by the way, CIZE was SOOOO much fun!!! 

Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Beachbody Coach Summit Live Workouts

On the final day of Summit, Beachbody SHUT DOWN Broadway, which is kinda like the main drag of Nashville, just so that all 25,000 Coaches could work out together with ALL of the trainers!! Each trainer got about 10 minutes or so each so it was quite a long, hot, and sweaty workout!  Yes, we even made the local news!!   This was one of the main events that I was looking forward to and it certainly lived up to my expectations!

Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Beachbody Summit Live Super Workout


Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker

Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker  















We also had the opportunity to listen to some pretty incredible speakers during the general session trainings.  Simon Sinek, author and inspirational leader spoke to us the first day as well as Chalene Johnson.  Both had amazing experiences and tips on leadership and relationships.  On the second day National Geographic Photographer Dewitt Jones spoke and boy was his presentation AMAZING. It was probably one of the main highlights of my entire trip. He spoke a lot about seeing different perspectives and how important that can be in order to transform your life.  He said to EMBRACE change, rather than FEAR it.  One of the powerful comments that I had written down at the end was "I see it, because I believe it."  Instead of complaining about what's wrong, focus on what's right!  Words to live to by!!! 


Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Beachbody New Apparel
Aside from the guest speakers we also had some very helpful business trainings with some of the top Coaches in the network.  I think I have almost half of a notebook FULL of notes!!  I am slowly but surely decompressing and getting my thoughts and plans together so that I can continue to build my business and lead my challengers.  

Of course, it wasn't all filled with workouts and trainings!  There were "Shakeology bars" everywhere, HUGE 21 Day Fix containers, and of course, the well known CORE, which is a HUGE Beachbody store that contains the latest apparel and products that only the Coaches who are at Summit get to see...and buy!!




Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
21 Day Fix and Shakeology



The final night of Summit consisted of a HUGE celebration. I have to tell you, Beachbody pulls out ALL OF THE STOPS when it comes to Coach appreciation!  Reserved seating, recognition, parties, it's just never ending! Another highlight of my trip was of course, the Beachbody Challenge winner.  THIS is what it's all about. The parties, connections, friendships...sure, they are all great; but, seeing these Beachbody Challenge contestants on stage being recognized for their OUT OF THIS WORLD transformations is probably the most inspiring thing I have ever seen. They were awarded with $25,000 and the top voted male and female won $100,000!!!  I had chills and tears in my eyes when the winner was announced.


Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Beachbody Challenge


Last but certainly not least, there was the top Coach celebration.  I am honored and grateful to be on the 2014 Top Coach's team and was more than happy to celebrate with her on stage, even if that meant dancing on stage!  YIKES!   Seriously though, we have such an incredible team of Coaches led by a phenomenal leader who is clearly teaching her Coaches just what it takes to be successful. It was a GREAT way to end Summit, along with the fireworks finale!


Seriously guys, I am just a former sixth grade teacher who decided to stop complaining about her job and to do something about it. I decided to take a risk so that I could be home more with my daughters and I absolutely FELL IN LOVE with Coaching. I can not begin to tell you how rewarding and fulfilling it is to hear the successes of my challengers and now my Coaches. Pant sizes being dropped, families getting healthier, financial goals being met.....it's just incredible! 

Beachbody Coach, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Pyramid, What is a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody Coaching a scam, Work from Home Opportunities, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Beachbody Celebration

So, as I am coming down from the high of motivation and excitement, I am READY to push forward even more! I am ready to help even more challengers and Coaches succeed in THEIR goals and I am super excited just thinking about it!  If you are interested in seeing what Coaching is all about, I have a 5 Day Sneak Peek group going on RIGHT NOW! It is self paced so that you can ready through the 5 days worth of posts, get your questions answered, ask more questions, get more answers, and decide for YOURSELF if you would like to move forward.  There are no strings attached and it is 100% free. The only stipulation is that you are not already working with a Coach.

On top of that, I have a completely revamped Coach Training Academy that I am launching in August. It is designed to give the tools and tips to my new Coaches in order to get their businesses up and running. If you are interested in becoming part of our Successfully Fit Team, please fill out the application below!!



Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,