Here you have it! Another Fixate Cookbook recipe! I tried the Creamy Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard dressing and it was delicious! It would make for a great lunch or dinner! Give it a try and let me know your thoughts!
The following ingredients make about 4 servings with 1 1/4 cup per serving. The color coded portion control container count is 2 green, 1/2 purple, 1 red, 1/2 blue, and 1/2 orange
|Creamy Chicken Salad|
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken breast (boneless / skinless)
- 1/2 cup chopped green apple
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup Honey Mustard Dressing (see below)
- 8 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Combine chicken, apple, grapes, almonds, green onions, tarragon, and Honey Mustard Salad Dressing in a large bowl. Mix well and then refrigerate (covered) for 2 hours.
- Serve 1 1/4 cup Creamy Chicken Salad over 2 cups of romaine lettuce per serving.
Honey Mustard Dressing:
** Serves 8 with 2 Tbsp per serving
** 1 Orange Container
- 1/2 cup reduced fat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard, gluten-free
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea Salt to taste (optional)