Shaun T's new program, CIZE!

Shaun T new workout, Shaun T Cize, Cize, Dance Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Shaun T Cize


Happy Wednesday! The latest buzz in the home fitness world is that Shaun T is coming out with another NEW workout!  Seriously, this man is AMAZING! He launched Focus T25 about two years ago, then top selling Insanity Max 30 came out in December 2014, and now, CIZE is DAYS from it’s release!  So, what is this CIZE all about?



Well, if I’m being honest, there aren’t A TON of details yet, including the price, but, I am going to share with you everything that I know as well as how you can score a spot in my exclusive CIZE IT UP online test group (see below for details)!!



Shaun T new workout, Shaun T Cize, Cize, Dance Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Shaun T Cize
The tag line with this program is that Cize is the “end of exercise.”  Why?  Because it is!  Cize is a true dance like program that will get your heart pumping and the sweating dripping.  I personally have access to one workout and let me tell you, it is AWESOME!  Throughout the program you learn a little choreographed dance and by the end, Shaun T pairs it up with a current top pop hit, which makes it even more fun!



Now, before you turn your head thinking, “I can’t dance” let me tell you, YOU WILL LEARN!  Yea, you may look a little silly at first but it’s such a fun way to get a good workout in.  So, if you are someone who doesn’t care for the weights, burpees, push ups, and other traditional exercise moves, then this program is for you!  If you are someone who is in need of a change and wants to have a good time, then this workout is for you too!



The workouts with Cize range from 30-40 minutes and that time flies right by!  In addition, the program is 4 weeks long!  I have been so used to 25-30 minute workouts that I was a bit bummed out to see that the Cize workout that I have access to is 40 minutes.  I have a 3 and 5 year old at home while I work out so anything over 30 minutes is a struggle. BUT, I have to say, that 40 minutes went SUPER quick!!  And actually, it was such a fun upbeat workout that my daughters danced around with me!  And they may have laughed at me a little too! 

Shaun T new workout, Shaun T Cize, Cize, Dance Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Cize
  



The nutrition plan uses a color-coded portion control system, similar to the 21 Day Fix.  So you will learn WHAT you should be eating, WHEN you should be eating, and HOW MUCH you should be eating!  Simple as that!  If you don’t already know this, nutrition is 80% of your success when it comes to getting healthy and losing weight, so, having access to a plan that will guide you in that direction is a huge benefit. 



Like I said above, I do not have the details on pricing yet but if the rumors that I am hearing are true, then it’s going to be a great deal! Plus, typically when a new program is released it’s at a limited time discount price….BONUS!





So, do you want to get your hands on Cize?  On Monday, July 20th, Cize is being launched!  You will be able to get it through a Coach, like myself, so if you aren’t already working with a Coach, I would be glad to help you out!  To sign up for a free account, making me YOUR Coach, click HERE!  There is a CHANCE that the program will be released early too!  I plan to keep my personal customers up-to-date on the latest news, so, once you are signed up for that free account, you will be all set!



Shaun T new workout, Shaun T Cize, Cize, Dance Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Exclusive CIZE Test Group
On Monday July 27th,  I am hosting a CIZE IT UP test group and YOU are invited!  Throughout the 5 week group we will spend one week with planning and prep. I will be doing the program right there with you so we will spend the first week setting goals, taking measurements, creating a meal plan, and getting to know the program.  Then, we will all begin Day 1 the following Monday!  Throughout the 4 weeks of the program I will provide you with group and 1:1 support, daily motivation, tips, recipes, and more!  I will also be sharing some recipes from the brand new FIXATE cookbook!! All of those recipes will be “Cize” approved!   This exclusive group will run through a closed Facebook group so only the members in the group can see what is being posted.   I have the group up and running RIGHT NOW! It is being used as an informational group at this point where I will be sharing the details as they are released.  Then, once the program is released, you will have until July 24th to decide if you want to commit or be removed from the group. 



What are the requirements?



To be a part of the Cize test group you will need to have the Cize Challenge Pack. This pack includes the entire Cize workout program, nutrition guide, DVD’s, schedule of workouts, and a month supply of Shakeology (which is equivalent to 30 meals at the flavor of your choice).  It also includes discounted shipping of $2!!  Oh, and you will even get a 30 day trial to Beachbody on Demand (the Club Membership) where you will be able to access ALL Beachbody fitness programs including your entire Cize program! So, you can stream the workouts right through the Internet!  This pack will also give you access to my exclusive Cize test group, providing you with support, motivation, and accountability through the entire length of the program.   Again, prices have not been released; however, chances are this pack will be launched at a limited time discounted price. 



Shaun T new workout, Shaun T Cize, Cize, Dance Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Shaun T Cize

So, what do you think?



Does this sound like something you would like to do?  If you want in on the fun, please complete the application below ASAP and I will be in touch!  At this point, I can get you added to the group so that you can stay updated on the information before you make your final decision. The group will be limited in order to provide enough group and 1:1 support.





Please note: This group is for those who are NOT already working with Coaches!  So, if you are actively working with a Coach, then I encourage you to reach out and ask if he or she is running an exclusive group as well! 





If Cize sounds like something you’d like to have fun with this summer, then get in the group today!!
Shaun T new workout, Shaun T Cize, Cize, Dance Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Shaun T Cize

Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,