30 Day Back to School Challenge!



Happy Monday!!  Ok so don't hate me for saying this, but we all know what's coming.  BACK TO
SCHOOL!! I know I know, that means it's almost the end of Summer....booo!!!! Trust me, I don't want to see Summer end either; BUT, I have to admit, Fall is my FAVORITE season!  Can you believe the leaves on the trees in my back yard already started to change?!!! With school starting up that means a few things.  Teachers are heading back to work, kids are heading back to school, relaxing Summer family schedules are about to be crazy again with school activities, sports, school, maybe daycare/babysitters, etc.  Ahh!!! It kinda makes you want to scream, huh?  My oldest daughter starts Kindergarten this year so I'm already mapping out how my morning is going to go.  And then of course we have soccer practice and soccer games. 
Back to School Challenge, CIZE, 21 Day Fix, Meal Planning, Clean Eating, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Online health and fitness support
Yep, sometimes I feel like this!  Can you relate?! 

So, here's the thing.  A lot of people are probably thinking "I don't want to start something new right now when my life is going to be turned upside down once school schedules begin."  Are you one of those people? Look, I get it. As a mom, it's hard to put myself first but one thing that I learned is that I truly am a better person when I squeeze that "me" time in each day.  So, think of it this way.... your schedules are going to change, you may not have as much time to make dinner, you will be on-the-go if your kids are involved in activities, and life is just going to be BUSY!  Why NOT start something new?  I have found that it is so much easier to make lifestyle changes when other changes are being made too.  With the new routine, it will be easier to get you and your family into those clean, new, positive habits.  
Back to School Challenge, CIZE, 21 Day Fix, Meal Planning, Clean Eating, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Online health and fitness support
Back to School Challenge: Are YOU in?!

Beginning on Monday, August 17th, I am hosting a Back to School Challenge!! What does that mean?  Well, the first week everyone is going to create their goals, take their measurements, and get SUPPORT through the meal planning process.  Then, we will kick off the challenge!  I will share my busy mom tips, crock pot recipes, and time management tips all while providing YOU with support, motivation, accountability, 1:1 AND group support!  Whew! How does THAT sound?!

Are you ready to make this change?!  I mean, there really isn't a PERFECT time to start.  Believe me, I've heard all of the excuses.  It's tough to start during the summer time due to family vacations, picnics, frozen drinks, etc. It's tough to start close to the holidays because well, it's the holidays!  It's tough to start in the middle of the Winter because people like to resort to those "comfort foods" that aren't necessarily healthy.  It's never ending!   So why not just start NOW?!! 

What are the requirements?


That's it!! So, what do you say?! I am officially opening up the group and availability NOW!  I have 5 NEW SPOTS AVAILABLE! Will YOU be one of them?

If you would like more info or to get first dibs on the new openings, please fill out and submit the form below! 

I hope to hear from you before the group fills up!! 


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,