Can I REALLY fit Beachbody Coaching into MY schedule? Find out with a 5 day SNEAK PEEK group!


Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody a Scam, Is Beachbody a Pyramid Scheme, How to Make Money as a Beachbody Coach, How to Sign Up as a Beachbody Coach, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully FitGood Evening!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!  It's been quite the week and weekend for me! I feel like I haven't stopped in DAYS!  I'm sure you can relate!  The other morning my girls were at my parents and I had some "me" time to get some work done, which was lovely!  As I was working, I was in a few conversations with others about none other than...Beachbody!!  Why?  Well, as I post here and there about what my "job" is, people seem to be intrigued.  I have "job" in quotations because well, it really doesn't feel like a job! Two years ago this month I decided to step out of my comfort zone and 'go with my gut instinct!'  I decided that instead of teaching 6th grade students, I would run these little closed Facebook groups and help adults get (and stay) healthy!  I really didn't know where it would take me, but I knew that it was something that I at least wanted to give it a try.  On top of that, who knew that there was a job out there that allows you to earn an income simply by helping others achieve THEIR goals! I love it!!  I'm not here to discuss finances, but I can tell you that my income has quadrupled since August of 2014.  Sometimes I just can't wrap my brain around it. 

I spent 3 months prior in one of these challenge groups myself (with my Coach of course) and completely fell in love with the concept. It was amazing to me at how many people within that group not only got healthy, but they gained confidence, happiness, and impacted their families health as well!  It was crazy!  So, naturally, I wanted to help others do the same!  So for the past 2 years that's exactly what I have been doing!  

When I decided to actually work the business as a Coach, I had a few options to make (unbeknownst to me).  I thought a Coach was a Coach!  It really doesn't work that way though.  There are different avenues and approaches that you can take.  Aside from chatting frequently with my Coach, I was pretty clueless when I first started.  I didn't have any sort of "sneak peek" to see how Coaching would fit my lifestyle or if it would even work, let alone a group that provides this information for FREE!

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody a Scam, Is Beachbody a Pyramid Scheme, How to Make Money as a Beachbody Coach, How to Sign Up as a Beachbody Coach, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit 

So as I was chatting with some friends, I thought I would put together another 5 Day Sneak Peek group that teaches / explains to people what exactly Coaching is all about.  These groups are a hit for four main reasons.
1. It's FREE! The only stipulation is that you are not already a Coach and/or not actively working with a Coach.  

2. It gives each member an opportunity to learn specifics like how to find customers, how to earn money, misconceptions, FAQ's, and more!  It also provides each member an opportunity to ask his or her questions that may not be addressed within the group, and to also get clarification if necessary.  

3. It's only 5 days long!  Each morning and evening from Monday-Friday I do a different type of post explaining more information about Coaching as a business.  All you have to do is check in each day / evening, read the post, and ask any questions! Simple as that!

4. There are no strings attached!  In joining the group you are not required to create an account, purchase anything, or commit to signing up at the end. 


So, TOMORROW, AUGUST 17th, I am hosting this 5 Day Sneak Peek group!   Let's face it, Coaching isn't for everyone!  I'm not the Coach who is going to tell and try to get everyone to sign up.  Some people find that this job just isn't a good fit and that's OK!!  That's the point!  I don't want people to sign up and then quit a month later!  
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody a Scam, Is Beachbody a Pyramid Scheme, How to Make Money as a Beachbody Coach, How to Sign Up as a Beachbody Coach, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit
There is so much potential with Beachbody and Coaching that it just doesn't feel real! Believe me though, IT IS!!  It's not a "get rich quick" thing and it's not a "sign everyone up and bug your friends and family thing." This is truly a life changing job! 

 So, you may be wondering what happens if you decide to sign up, right?  I am excited to announce that I have created a Successfully Fit Coach Training Academy that is a SELF PACED group. You get to decide how often you want to put time in, when, and how much effort too! Oh, and you can wear whatever the heck you want as well!  This training is specifically designed to help you gain knowledge and get your business up and running.  The great thing about our team is that there is no reinventing the wheel! We are actually a part of the #1 team IN THE COMPANY so the resources and opportunities are ENDLESS! 

Your success, of course, depends on YOU! Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. While I can help guide and mentor you along the way, it does take some work on your end.   We will chat about your goals and  devise a plan, together, to reach and make those goals accomplished!
Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody a Scam, Is Beachbody a Pyramid Scheme, How to Make Money as a Beachbody Coach, How to Sign Up as a Beachbody Coach, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit


 If I have learned one thing, it's that life is too short to be miserable and negative.  If you aren't happy with what you are doing, then make a change!  Take a risk!  Whether you are looking in to Coaching to help others, pay it forward, earn a little extra spending money, or create a full time job, it's worth a FREE 5 Day Sneak Peek to find out, don't you think?

Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Is Beachbody a Scam, Is Beachbody a Pyramid Scheme, How to Make Money as a Beachbody Coach, How to Sign Up as a Beachbody Coach, What is a Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit
 If you are interested in joining the Sneak Peek group, please fill out and submit the form below!  You can also send me a Facebook Message or email me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com. Whatever is easiest for you! 



HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , ,