Caprese Chicken

I tried a new dinner tonight from once again, the Fixate Cookbook! I did add my own little variation to the recipe so it is not exact to the book. I based it on the ingredients that I had.  No surprise to me, it was fantastic! It's definitely going on the rotation list! Give it a try and let me know what you think!


FIXATE, 21 Day Fix Recipes, 21 Day Fix Cookbook Recipes, Caprese Chicken, Healthy Dinners, Meal Planning
Caprese Chicken

Ingredients for 1 SERVING:
Directions:
  1. Season both sides of chicken with pepper.
  2. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.  
  3. Add chicken and top with 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. 
  4. Top the chicken with tomato slices and basil followed by the mozzarella slice.  
  5. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and tomatoes are softened. 
  6. Serve with a sprinkle of basil on top!
I paired this with some green beans and brown rice.
 
Enjoy!! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,