My Leap of Faith and how I can help YOU do the same!


Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
First day of Kindergarten!
Today was the big day!  My oldest daughter Sophia went to school for her FIRST day of Kindergarten!  I have been very thankful and blessed to have stayed home with her for the past two years.  Prior to that, I was an elementary teacher (for 8 years) and went to school every day myself! My last few years of teaching I just couldn't shake that pit in my stomach of having my girls go to the babysitters every single day.  It was time that I would never get back, let alone the time I spent each night doing lesson plans, grading papers, attending events, etc.  Two years ago I took that leap of faith and my husband and I decided that I would stay home and enjoy my time with our daughters. I wanted to be there for their first days of preschool. I wanted to be able to pick them up rather than keep them in a daycare. I wanted to be able to stay home with them if they were sick without having to worry about taking a day off or creating plans for a substitute. While I LOVE the classroom, my heart was just somewhere else. So, for the third August, I WASN'T out at Walmart spending tons of money on school supplies for my students and I WASN'T spending hours getting my classroom ready or stressing about beginning of the year plans.  Despite the persona of teachers having their summers off, teaching is a TOUGH and stressful job!  After all, THEY are the ones keeping children safe and spending just as much time, if not more, with kids. So, instead, I was HOME getting ready for my daughter to go to Kindergarten and in another week my other daughter will be heading to preschool!  I haven't had to worry about taking all of the days off work to attend orientations and parent-teacher meetings.  Let me tell you, it was AWESOME! 
Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
I give all of the credit in the world to full-time working moms.  I have lived both worlds and each has it's advantages and disadvantages.  As I  began my journey as a stay at home mom, I began a new adventure too! I became a Beachbody Coach!  Some people laughed at it (maybe not so much anymore though!).  Some people thought I was crazy for giving up a teaching position.  Some people thought I was even crazier for thinking that I could make some MLM company work for MY lifestyle.  With all of that negativity, I stuck with it and just kept chugging along with reaching my goals.


I actually started several months prior with my own transformation. I didn't consider myself UNHEALTHY, but I knew that I needed to realign my priorities. Sure enough, I had great success!  Not only was I a whole heck of a lot healthier, but I felt FANTASTIC! Even better, I was able to get my family on the healthy track!  

Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
Beachbody Transformation

So what DO I do as a Beachbody Coach?


Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
Accountability Groups
Well, for starters, I run these awesome online accountability groups!  They are through closed Facebook groups so only the members of the groups can see what is being posted.  I provide support, accountability, and motivation as participants work through Beachbody programs that I have helped them select (based on THEIR needs and goals).  These groups are for my personal customers, Coaches, and their customers as well!  I like to take the stress off of my new coaches so I personally run the groups while they add their customers and keep tabs on them. 




Another aspect of Coaching is the fact that I, myself, stay healthy!  I make my daily workout a priority and that has rubbed off on my girls as well. It means the world to me that I can positively influence my girls so that they create the same healthy habits.  If you are thinking, I don't have time, I actually started doing this while I WAS working full time outside of my home.  It took some time and was a bit stressful at first, but once I got my new scheduled aligned, it was like second nature! 
Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
Positive Influence
These changes have allowed me to master these positive habits that really don't seem like all that much work like they did when I first started ;)
Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
Meal Planning
In addition to staying healthy, I get a nice discount on Beachbody products, which allows me to give lots of them a try! Oh, and I of course love my daily shakeology!  Who can beat spending $3.32 per day on a super healthy meal that gives you energy and keeps you fill for 2 1/2 to 3 hours?!!
Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach, Shakeology Boost
Shakeology Boosts

Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Energize
Energize!

Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
Successfully Fit Coaches
I have also been able to successfully build a team of Coaches who are out there helping others and changing lives!  I love nothing more than to recognize them each and every Thursday as they reach new heights and accomplishments.  The friendships alone that I have made have been 100% worth it! 


So I want to ask...WHY NOT YOU?!!!  In making all of these changes for myself and my family, I have not only been able to truly help and inspire others, but I have also been able to contribute a solid income to my family. While we were never living "paycheck to paycheck," we did cut out some of the "fluff" when I decided to stay home.  That isn't a concern anymore. I'm doing something that I truly LOVE and have a passion for, without having that pit in my stomach that I am taking time away from my kids.  I have been able to build my self confidence and push through those tough times when I wanted to throw in the towel. I've been able to reach goals that I didn't think was possible. I have been able to do this all while being my OWN boss, working my OWN hours, and putting in as much effort as I want.  I do want to note that the success of each Coach is dependent on him or her.  Because you have complete control over your business and how you build it, your success DOES depend on the effort that you put in to it.

Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach
Why NOT you?

So, how can I help YOU do the SAME THING?!!  Or maybe you aren't necessarily looking to replace your full time job but would like something fun and worthy to do on the side.  Either way, I have a GREAT training opportunity that I enroll all of my new Coaches (who want to work the business) in to. 

I have created my Successfully Fit Coach Training Academy!  It is through a closed Facebook group and is exclusive to my personally sponsored Coaches and downline.  It is designed to last 30 days; however, it is SELF-PACED!  YOU get to decided how fast or slow you work through it and YOU get to decide when you are ready to complete the different assignments. I am able to match YOUR pace and mentor you through this training.  You will be provides the tools and resources that can help get your business up and running in a successful way, given that you put the effort in.  I am excited to offer this opportunity to my new Coaches because it allows them to truly set their own tone for their business.  

Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach

So again, WHY NOT YOU?!!! There are so many misconceptions about what Coaching is and is not. I can honestly say that my team is full of kind, caring, compassionate women who are goal driven and passionate about what they do.  I could not be more blessed with such a great team!
 
I would LOVE to help YOU not only reach your health and fitness goals, but also your business goals!  My Coach Training Academy is going to be restarting on September 7th! If you are interested in Beachbody Coaching and would like to sign up or chat about it, you can fill out and submit the form below!  I will then be in touch!!

Successfully Fit, Beachbody Coach Training, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Star Diamond Beachbody Coach


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , ,