Cash for Christmas Coach Opportunity

Cash for Christmas Coaching Event, Holiday Job, Work from Home Opportunity, Health and Fitness Job, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach
Cash for Christmas Coaching Event

I was out and about doing a little shopping over the weekend and noticed a common theme.  "WE'RE HIRING" and "HOLIDAY HELP NEEDED" signs were EVERYWHERE! Of course, it IS that time of year.  I have so many friends and family members that go out and snag a second job working retail to earn some extra cash for holiday spending.  Kudos to you for working those extra long days and dealing with the nasty crowd!  In many cases, this involves taking a good bit of time away from your family and having very little control over your work schedule. 

So, I got to thinking....

If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, or right here on my blog, then it's no secret that I am a health and fitness Coach through a company called Beachbody.  What I do is run monthly online accountability groups and provide support and motivation to help people live a healthy life, while doing so myself! No, I am not a nutritionist or a fitness expert.   I am simply a mom who decided about 2 1/2 years ago that I need a little extra support in getting healthy.  I had such great success and developed such a passion for it, that I decided to pay if forward and help others do the same!  

I absolutely LOVE helping others in this area of their lives and also love that I can do it from the comfort of my own home!  I can make this in to a full time job or stick to part time hours.  I am my OWN boss! How great is that?!  I  didn't have any background on social media or network marketing when I started.  Instead I enrolled in an exclusive coach training group that taught me what I need to know to get my business up and running, then I implemented those tips along the way! 

Aside from absolutely LOVING what I do, my "why" centers around my daughter's who are ages 4 and 5.  It means the world to me that I can center my work schedule around them. 

When I think about all of the mom's who are going out and getting those second jobs, I can't help but think what a perfect opportunity it would be to introduce you in to what I do....Beachbody Coaching!  No,  it's not a pyramid scheme, otherwise I would not have resigned from my 6th grade teaching position of 8 years!  

BUT, I also know how hesitant I was when I first started.  SO, I have decided to run a FREE 3 Day Facebook Event that explains what exactly Beachbody Coaching is (and what it is NOT).  

On Tuesday, November 17th through Thursday, November 19th, I am going to be posting about 9 posts that gives you the facts and basics about what exactly is involved and exactly how you make money.

My ultimate goal is to help a maximum of 5 PEOPLE (new Coaches) earn a minimum of $500 to put towards holiday shopping, a donation, or just to have a little wiggle room in the budget.  I am maxing it out at 5 people because I am going to be providing 1:1 and small group support so that you can get the best support possible.

How will it work?  After my 3 Day Event, I will begin an exclusive Coach Training so that you can get started right away!

Are you worried that you can't do it because you don't know anything about Beachbody and their products?  No worries!  The huge perk of being a Coach is that while we are helping others, we are also helping ourselves get and stay healthy! So, NO, you do not have to be "in the best shape of your life" to do this!  When it comes down to it, it's important that you are kind, caring, and have a desire to help others.  If you are willing to put in the extra hours working a second (on site) job over the holidays, then spend LESS hours working a job from home!  You have complete control of your schedule!

So, what do you say?  Are you in?

If you'd like to join in on the FREE event (there are ZERO strings attached) then click HERE and mark that you are "GOING."  Then, I will begin posting on Tuesday!

If you go through the event and realize it isn't for you, no worries! 
Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.

Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Labels: , , , , , , ,