Top 6 Gift Ideas for Fit Friends and Family

Happy Holidays!  Are you done with that holiday shopping yet?  I have to be honest, I did almost all of my shopping online this year.  I feel like I have UPS or FedEx coming to my house every day, but, I didn't have to go out and face the crowds!  I even got a few things for myself!

Holiday Gifts for fit friends, Health and Fitness Gifts, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel,  Holiday Gift Ideas, Fitbit, Fixate, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker

SO, do you have any friends or family that you have to buy for who are in to health and fitness?  If so, then you've come to the right place!  If you are still searching for that "perfect gift," then check out these ideas that I'm sure your fit friends and family would love!


Holiday Gifts for fit friends, Health and Fitness Gifts, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel,  Holiday Gift Ideas, Fitbit, Fixate, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker1.  One of my personal favorite gifts are new workout clothes!  BUT, they can be SO expensive, which is why it's nice to get them as a gift.  There are ways to cut the cost but not the cuteness.  For starters, Target, Kohls, and TJ Maxx have GREAT deals on workout clothes. Anywhere from yoga pants, shorts, to cute motivational tanks.  In my opinion, you can't go wrong with a motivation tank! After all, they are motivational, right?!!  If you are willing to spend the money, then I highly recommend the Sport line at Victoria Secret.  Their sports bars are FANTASTIC, their tanks are cute, and any of the bottoms are super comfy!  Another great place is Athleta.  I have a handful of things from there and am itching to get some more!!  A gift card was on my Christmas list!


Holiday Gifts for fit friends, Health and Fitness Gifts, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel,  Holiday Gift Ideas, Fitbit, Fixate, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker2. A Fitbit seems to be on a lot of lists this year!  It's a great way to begin the New Year! Depending on which model you get, your friend or family member can track calories burned, steps, flights, heart rate, sleep, and more!  Whether you have a super active lifestyle or even if you want to just track the basics, this is PERFECT!  I saw some great deals at Best Buy and Macy's this past week! 


3. A new pair of tennis shoes! (Or sneakers, depending on where you are from)  If you know your friend or family member likes working out, even if its taking walks or small jogs, you can't go wrong with a good pair of shoes.  It's something that wears out quickly and we don't tend to replace as much as we need to.  With the different deals that are always out there, you can get a really good pair at a decent price!  Because I stick with home fitness programs, I prefer to use a good pair of cross trainers. To be honest, I've always been a Nike girl when it comes to new tennis shoes because they are well made, comfy, mold and support your foot well, and of course, there are TONS of cute deigns!
Holiday Gifts for fit friends, Health and Fitness Gifts, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel,  Holiday Gift Ideas, Fitbit, Fixate, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker

4. Want to keep it under $20?  How about a new cookbook?! 21 Day Fix trainer Autumn Calabrese came out with a new cookbook called Fixate!  Whether you are following the 21 day fix program or not, there are some GREAT recipes that anyone would enjoy!

Holiday Gifts for fit friends, Health and Fitness Gifts, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel,  Holiday Gift Ideas, Fitbit, Fixate, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker


5.  How about the gift of health?!  Shakeology! Coming in at about $4.30 per day, Shakeology is a GREAT gift to give for those who have made it known that they are focusing on their health and fitness.  Hubby's / Significant Other's out there, I can't tell you how many women have said to me "I need to check with my husband" before giving it a try!  Why not beat them to it?! It is a wonderful feeling to  invest in your (or someone else's) health!  One bag of this will help you, your friend or family member gain energy, reduce cravings, lose weight, and regulate digestion, not to mention the packed vitamins and nutrients to boost your immune system, which is especially helpful at this time of year.  Oh yea and it's absolutely delicious!  It's all in how you make it, which is something that I can help with! Are you worried that your gift recipient won't like it?  No worries, Shakeology comes with a 30 day Bottom of the Bag guarantee.  That means it can be returned for a full refund is need be! You should definitely consider giving the long term gift of health.
Holiday Gifts for fit friends, Health and Fitness Gifts, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel,  Holiday Gift Ideas, Fitbit, Fixate, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker


Holiday Gifts for fit friends, Health and Fitness Gifts, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel,  Holiday Gift Ideas, Fitbit, Fixate, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker6. How about the gift of fitness? If you follow me at all, you know that I am a busy mom of 2.  Quite frankly, I don't have child care (nor do I want to pay for it) or  1+ hours a day to drive to a gym.  There is nothing wrong with those who do, it just doesn't work for me.  So, home fitness it is!  I am all about those 30-40 minute workouts that I can do from the comfort of my home while my kids are playing and even exercising with me!  I have been doing this for almost 3 years now and words can not explain how happy I am that my daughter's, at ages 4 and 5, see the importance of daily exercise. It is not uncommon for either of them to ask me "when are we exercising?"  There are a ton of different programs out there that people at any fitness level can do. My personal favorite is the 21 Day Fix! There is also a brand spanking new workout that was JUST RELEASED this week!  It is called The Master's Hammer and Chisel!  I am starting the program tomorrow and CAN'T WAIT!  It is definitely taking fitness to the next level.  Of course, we are not limited to these two programs.  If you are interested in a program, then we can figure out which would be the best based on your goals.
Holiday Gifts for fit friends, Health and Fitness Gifts, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel,  Holiday Gift Ideas, Fitbit, Fixate, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker


Oh and if you decide to purchase both a fitness program and Shakeology, you will get a discount! PLUS, I am actually running a December promotion of $30 back on any challenge pack, so, you could potentially get a challenge pack for a SUPER GREAT price! Bonus!  
I am beginning a New Year New You support and accountability group beginning January 4, 2016.  The group will run for 30 days in a closed Facebook group, which means anyone can participate from the comfort of their home! I will provide the members with support, motivation, accountability, plus meal planning, recipes and tips to staying healthy!
 
Feel free to contact me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com if you have any questions or need any help!  In addition, you can fill out the application below to join or gain more information on my next group!


I wish you a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season and hope that you get the gift of health and fitness for your loved ones!




HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,