A Weekend of Fun and Opportunities Arrising


Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Beachbody Super Saturday January 2016
If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram then you may have noticed that I attended a pretty large Beachbody Super Saturday event over the weekend! Every quarter Beachbody has these events across the US and Canada.  Various Coaches host their own and in larger areas there is an entire Market Council who puts them together.  I was lucky enough to snag a ticket to attend the Pittsburgh event where CEO Carl Daikeler and 21 Day Fix trainer Autumn Calabrese attended. I have heard Carl speak at numerous events and his speeches never get old.  The obstacles that he has overcome to make this company work are remarkable.  Sure, MLM companies get a bad rap.  Yes, you may think that the name "Beachbody" isn't the best, but one thing is for sure. This company is FULL of kind, caring, and compassionate leaders and a corporate team who are truly helping to make a difference in others lives. 

Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Autumn Calabrese
21 Day Fix and Hammer and Chisel trainer Autumn Calabrese had a few minutes to briefly share her story and words of wisdom as well.  Again, the heartaches, rejections, and obstacles that she faced in her lifetime to get to where she is today are unreal.  One of the phrases that she said Friday night that stuck in my head was "learn to thrive in your discomfort."  I talk with my Coaches and challengers about stepping out of their comfort zone.  Whether you are starting a business or making a lifestyle change, there are obstacles to face that may require you to step out of that comfort zone you are living in.  I'm telling, you that's where the magic happens!!  I was certainly one of those people who preferred to just sit comfortably and live my life.  It wasn't until I stepped out of that zone, became a Coach, and started to really make a difference in others lives that I truly saw a change in myself.    

For me, going to events like this and meeting new people can be nerve racking.  I'm quiet, observant, and tend to prefer to just keep to myself and do my own thing.  I am TOTALLY an introvert!  Up until about 3 years ago, my life consisted of getting up at 5am to get ready for work, getting my two babies (at the time) up and ready for the baby sitter, spending the day teaching my sixth grade students, picking my girls up, coming home to make dinner, playing, lesson planning, and going to bed.  I was on constant repeat.  I found myself getting in to a "rut" and also had a negative attitude. While I loved teaching and making an impact on my students lives, everything else that came with the job was getting to be a bit stressful. Teachers reading this, I'm sure you can relate!  Meeting new people, stepping out of my comfort zone (aside from learning a new curriculum) and having a daily positive outlook just didn't consistently exist. 

Transformations aren't always on the outside...... 

I didn't necessarily get in to Beachbody Coaching for the physical transformation. While I definitely needed that, I was more interested in what this "Coaching" thing was all about.  So, to find out, I contacted my friend, who is now MY Coach, got involved in an online challenge group with Shakeology and a fitness program, and got a glimpse of what Coaching consisted of.  Yes, much like many of you, I was hesitant on incorporating a shake in to my daily diet, but, I did it!  MUCH to my surprise, I need the challenge group for more reasons than I thought.  I learned that I wasn't as healthy as I thought and that I felt so much better after shedding a little weight and fueling my body with healthy foods.  

Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Beachbody Super Saturday January 2016
After going through the group I knew that Coaching was for me. So, off I went with hard work and determination to make this business work!  Here I am, about 2 1/2 years later with a team of Coaches and groups of challengers who I am helping guide on this journey to a new lifestyle change.  I did not know the majority of both my Coaches and customers prior to Beachbody. Social Media has brought us together!  On top of that, I have had the opportunity to travel to different events where I am able to personally meet some of these people whom I have been getting to know through Coaching.  


It has been so great this past weekend to personally reconnect and even meet some of the hard working Coaches whom I can call my friends and Coaching family.  Aside from the main event Friday night, we spent the weekend having dinner, attending training's together, and just celebrating being a part of the #1 team in the entire company for BOTH 2014 and 2015.  
Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Beachbody Coach Training

Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
While my husband did not attend the training's, we was there for the celebration!  Having a spouse that supports this unconventional / out of the norm job means the world.  Being able to do this from the comfort of my own home, being my OWN boss, and being able to take care of my daughter's while doing all of this means even more.
Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit

Sure, transformations can be physical.  I lost some weight, I toned up a bit, and I transformed my family's lifestyle while working on my own.  But my transformations is much more than something physical.  I have a totally different outlook on life. I am positive, determined, dedicated, and face my obstacles head on.  I am willing to step out of my comfort zone, meet new people on a daily basis, and am not stuck in that "rut" that I was once in. 

Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit
Beachbody Transformation

Had Beachbody not come in to my life at the time it did, I'm positive that I would be right back in to that daily monotonous schedule.  I can honestly say that I look forward to each new day, even if it's a Monday!
 
 As for now? I am continuing to pay it forward.  I am helping others through  monthly online accountability groups and I am helping MY Coaches reach their personal health AND business goals!

So, whether you are interested in starting your healthy lifestyle journey, looking for accountability, or even starting your own business as a Coach, I am here to help! 

On Monday, January 18th, I am hosting  TWO exclusive groups! 
First,  my A HEALTHY YOU FOR 2016 will kick off with a planning and prep week!  If you are interested in joining, you can email me at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com or send me a Facebook message!

Second, I am hosting a 3 DAY BEHIND THE SCENES look in to what exactly Beachbody Coaching is on Team Successfully Fit!  Why not make Fitness YOUR Business!  Our team finished in the top 0.05% of the ENTIRE company!!
I am looking for potential Coaches who:
* Are Positive
* Are Motivated
* Would like to make a positive impact on others
* Would like to be THEIR OWN boss
* Would like to create a stable part or full time income from the comfort of their home
* Are believers and dreamers who want to crush big goals!
Become a Beachbody Coach, 3 Day Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching, Is Beachbody a Scam, 21 Day Fix, Beachbody Super Saturday, Work from Home Opportunities, Lisa Decker, Successfully Fit, What is a Beachbody Coach
What is a Beachbody Coach?


If this sounds like something you are interested in learning more about, please fill out the application below!  There is no purchase or sign-up necessary.  Give me 3 days to provide you with this sneak peek so you can decide if it would be a good fit for you!

**You must not already be actively working with a Beachbody Coach **


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,