Love Your Body Health & Fitness Accountability Group


21 Day Fix, Clean Eating, Healthy Recipes, Lisa Decker, love your body, Meal Planning, Online Accountability Groups, Shakeology, Successfully Fit,
We are almost to the middle of February and here in Central PA Winter is in full swing.  My family and I just got home from our vacation, which was a cruise, and I have to admit, it was REALLY nice not having to worry about fitting in to my shorts, tanks, and swim suit in the middle of Winter.  Thinking back to prior years, there is NO WAY I would have felt comfortable at this time of year in my skin.  


In fact, if we rewind a few years I would be looking in the mirror about 5-10 pounds heavier due to the holidays and the Winter slump wondering how the weight gain happened so quickly.  My New Year Resolution would have been gone by the wayside by now because with 2 kids, having that "me" time just wasn't possible (or so I thought).  While it appeared on the outside that I was happy with my body, I was far from it.  Of course it is all 100% worth it, becoming a mom and the things it does to your body really throws you for a loop!  

About 3 years ago after going back and forth between "diets" and programs I decided that I needed to make a change.  I was stressed out as a new full time working mom and everything I tried just wasn't working.   On top of that, I wasn't exactly happy with my job, which made things all the worse.  When I say that I woke up one morning and decided I was going to make a change THAT DAY, I'm not lying!  I reached out to a friend of mine who was a Beachbody Coach and not only asked her about these online accountability groups she was running, but even asked her about the Coaching opportunity.  I decided that I was getting a full life makeover!  

21 Day Fix, Clean Eating, Healthy Recipes, Lisa Decker, love your body, Meal Planning, Online Accountability Groups, Shakeology, Successfully Fit, After deciding to try an accountability group I realized that trying to get healthy on my own wasn't happening because I wasn't doing it right!  I really didn't know how to eat properly (despite what I thought) and I learned that even though I felt like I had long, busy, and tiring days, I really could re-prioritize and make time for daily exercise.  So, the girl who gave up before any results happened, the girl who thought eating a bowl of cereal was better than a full meal, and the girl who thought she didn't have any time to devote to getting the knowledge and implementing tips to get healthy successfully made a change AND stuck with it!  I became HAPPY in my skin while I was working towards my goal.  I accepted where I was at, didn't compare myself to others, and just kept pushing.

I started this change when my youngest was an infant and my oldest was about 2!   I remember doing diaper changes during 30 second breaks in my workouts!  Yes, it was tough but it was SO worth it!  My girls learned that being healthy was just a part of life.  THEY now ask me when I am going to exercise!  Those little eyes are always watching and when the stress of parenting and work was getting to me, they could see that. 

21 Day Fix, Clean Eating, Healthy Recipes, Lisa Decker, love your body, Meal Planning, Online Accountability Groups, Shakeology, Successfully Fit, 21 Day Fix, Clean Eating, Healthy Recipes, Lisa Decker, love your body, Meal Planning, Online Accountability Groups, Shakeology, Successfully Fit,
It didn't take long for me to realize that I wanted to pay it forward and help others experience the positive change that I was going through.  No, I'm not a nutritionist and no, I'm not a fitness trainer. I am a wife and mom of 2 young girls who properly implemented what I learned in my first accountability group to get healthy.  When I didn't feel the motivation, the group members were there cheering me on. When I felt like giving up, the group members were there making sure I was on track.  When I wanted to share a simple non scale victory, the members were there to congratulate me.  I formed friendships that I STILL have to this day! 
So in my effort to pay it forward, I have been running these same monthly accountability groups that helped ME get my life back on track!  
 I am starting an exclusive LOVE YOUR BODY Challenge and you don't want to miss it!
21 Day Fix, Clean Eating, Healthy Recipes, Lisa Decker, love your body, Meal Planning, Online Accountability Groups, Shakeology, Successfully Fit,
When does it begin? We will start planning week on Monday, February 15, 2016.  Planning week is a time where we set goals, take measurements / before pics (no, you don't share these), learn about meal planning, create a meal plan, and get physically and mentally ready to begin implementing BOTH nutrition and workouts the following Monday.

What are the requirements? For starters, I offer these groups to my personal customers so I would need to be your personal Coach in order for you to be a part of the group.  If you are not already working with a Coach you can create a free account HERE
In addition,  you are required to do a Beachbody home fitness program (which I can help you choose) along with Shakeology.  We all replace 1 meal (out of 5 or 6) with shakeology for the duration of the group.  I will be teaching you how to change your eating habits and providing you with my tips on how I successfully created this healthy lifestyle change.  Having 1 meal each day that you don't have to plan out and that is quick, easy, delicious, AND VERY healthy is going to maximize your results and make your life easier.  Shakeology has saved me time and time again between the nutritional value and the convenience!  If you decide after the group you don't want to continue with it, no worries!

How do I access the group? I run these groups through a closed Facebook group so only the members of the group can see what is being posted.  So, checking in with the group each day is required. You can simply read my posts and at the end of your day just give a rating on how things went.    

My goal and commitment to you is to not only provide you with my tips, but to also make this change less stressful and more motivational!  You don't have to do this alone! 
If this sounds like something you are interested in doing, then please fill out and submit the application below.  I will get back to you within 24 hours with more information and help you decide if this would be a good fit for you.  In order to provide you with the best support possible, I am limiting the number of spots available for this group.

So, are you ready?!  Spring is right around the corner and quite frankly there is never a 'perfect time' to begin.  Let's get started now!  Let's get you feeling CONFIDENT with your body and the skin you are in!
21 Day Fix, Clean Eating, Healthy Recipes, Lisa Decker, love your body, Meal Planning, Online Accountability Groups, Shakeology, Successfully Fit,




Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,