Peanut Butter and Chocolate Oatmeal



I think I've found it!  THEEE PERFECT Oatmeal recipe!!  I actually found this recipe in the Fixate Cookbook by 21 Day Fix trainer Autumn Calabrese and have no clue why it took me so long to try it!  I will say; however, that I did make some changes based on the ingredients that I have.  


Peanut Butter and Chocolate Oatmeal, Oatmeal Recipes, Shakeology Recipes, Healthy Breakfast, Clean Eating, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Oatmeal


Serves 4 at about 1/2 cups each
Container Counts:  1 1/2 yellow, 1/2 red, 1 tsp (per serving)

Ingredients:

I personally mix my oatmeal / water and then microwave it to save on time.  I microwave on 30 second intervals until cooked to my desire.  After that I added the other ingredients straight to the boil.  The directions below are stove top directions.

Directions:
1.    Bring water and salt to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
2.   Add oats and mix well. Reduce heat to low and gently boil (stirring occasionally)  for about 20 or so minutes.
3. Add Shakeology, extract, and peanut butter. Mix well.
4. Top evenly with cinnamon and berries. 

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,