Spring into Fitness Accountability Group


Clean Eating, Where to buy Shakeology, Online health and fitness accountability groups, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Spring into Fitness, health and fitness support,
April Accountability
Happy April!!  I can’t believe that Spring is officially here and Summer is right around the corner!  Here in Central PA the weather temps have been up and down, causing us to have a few sandals and short sleeved shirts out.  When I think back to a few years ago, I actually dreaded this time of year. It wasn’t’ the weather that I wasn’t looking forward to.  It was the change in wardrobes.  I was always nervous to try on those crop pants and shorts and was hesitant on ditching the bulky sweaters.  Why?  Well, like many people, it was pretty much habit for me to put on a few extra pounds through Winter.  I mean, why not?  The heavy and baggy Winter clothes hid some extra pounds pretty well. 




Clean Eating, Where to buy Shakeology, Online health and fitness accountability groups, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Spring into Fitness, health and fitness support,


So as the cycle would continue, I would “diet” for a few weeks, drop those extra pounds, and viola!  The clothes would fit again.  That’s great right?  Actually, not really.  I used to have this perception that if you just eat less and stick to fruits and veggies you would magically become thinner and healthy.  What I apparently WASN’T comprehending was that the energy was going right down with the pounds.  And should I mention that when you lose weight, if you aren’t actually exercising then you aren’t building any muscle and getting any stronger either.  I love that phrase “strong is the new skinny.”  That is the exact concept that I want both of my girls to engrave in their minds, which is why I almost always exercise in front of them and of course eat healthy. 





Clean Eating, Where to buy Shakeology, Online health and fitness accountability groups, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Spring into Fitness, health and fitness support,

Those little eyes are always looking up to us.   It’s like that monkey see monkey do concept.  At 4 years old my youngest daughter is able to identify whether something is healthy or not.  Of course, like most kids, she loves her junk. But she knows the rule…she’s gotta eat healthy foods first! 



So what made me break that typical and viscous cycle that kept happening?  LEARNING how to truly eat healthy AND incorporating daily exercise (or at least 5 to 6 days per week).  Am I a size 0?  NO!  Am I “skinny?”  NO!  I’m healthy, I’m strong, and I’m in the best shape of my life!  How did I do it?  A little something called a Beachbody Challenge Group.  



What’s that?

It’s on online accountability group that taught me how to eat healthy, how to meal plan, kept me motivated daily, and held me accountable 24/7.  I made an investment into my health by committing to a fitness program that met my needs and replaced one meal per day with Shakeology.  Let me tell you, Shakeology was NOT something that I necessarily wanted to do. I knew I was going to be losing my income due to making the decision to take a year off from my job so I was a bit concerned that I wasn’t going to have the money to keep up with it.  That was FAR from the truth!  I feel in love with Shakeology (despite me saying “I don’t do shakes”) and it didn’t actually end up being much of an added expense.  I was able to cut a TON of processed foods out of my kitchen and I was/am getting my daily dose of nutrients because of it.  

Here is an example of one of my typical meal plans that I follow each week: 
Clean Eating, Where to buy Shakeology, Online health and fitness accountability groups, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Spring into Fitness, health and fitness support,
21 Day Fix and 22 Minute Hard Corps Meal Plan




So, 3 years later I have been paying it forward by running my own online accountability groups to help others live a healthier lifestyle.  

Clean Eating, Where to buy Shakeology, Online health and fitness accountability groups, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Spring into Fitness, health and fitness support,
Health and Fitness Accountability Group



My next group begins on April 11th and if you aren’t already actively working with a Coach then I am inviting YOU to join!! 




How does it work? 



I have a closed Facebook group set up so only the members of the group can see what is being posted.  On April 11th we will begin with a planning week where I have everyone create their goals, take measurements and before pics (no, you don’t share these with the group), and then we dive in to the meal planning process.  By Monday, April 18th everyone will have a plan in place and workouts ready to go! I will provide daily support, motivation, and accountability throughout the group and am also available to help with 1:1 support.



What are the requirement’s?



Before the group begins I will get you hooked up with a fitness program to meet your needs.  There are programs that range from 22 minutes per day up to about 40 minutes.  There are workouts that are cardio based, cardio / resistance, some that includes weights, sandbags, you name it!  There is something for everyone!  In addition, we will all incorporate Shakeology for one meal per day for the duration of the group.  Don’t worry, you will still be eating plenty of “real food.” LOL  I hear a lot of people (including myself at first) say that they don’t’ want to drink a meal and they want to eat real food.  But guess what?  Shakeology is “real food” and come on, who wouldn’t want to drink a milkshake for a quick healthy breakfast, lunch, or even a snack!  When the group is over you can make the decision to continue with Shakeology or call it quits.  There are no strings attached!  These products are purchased through something called a “Challenge Pack.” It’s a discounted pack that includes your program of choice and Shakeology. It’s MUCH cheaper than purchasing the items separately not to mention you get super discounted shipping, a free 30 day trial to Beachbody on Demand, and of course, access to my group! 



How can you reserve your spot?



SIMPLE!  Fill out and submit the application below and I will be in touch within 24 hours.  If you would prefer you can reach out to me via email at lisamariedecker@yahoo.com.  Please use the subject line “April 11th Challenge Group.” 



Here’s the thing.  There is never a “perfect” time to get healthy. We are ALWAYS going to face obstacles and have excuses as to why we can or can’t start something.  So why not just do it NOW.  Jump in with both feet and change your life around with guidance and support.  The worst that can happen is you get healthier, stronger, and gain more confidence!! 

Clean Eating, Where to buy Shakeology, Online health and fitness accountability groups, 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Spring into Fitness, health and fitness support,

Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,