Garlic & Lemon Chicken Pasta


I tried another new dinner last night and as expected, it was a hit!  This has most definitely made it on the dinner rotation!!  I do watch how much pasta I eat so this is probably an every other week kind of meal.  For my personal serving, I loaded on the chicken, tomatoes, and spinach.    Give it a try and let me know what you think! 

Garlic and Lemon Chicken Pasta, Clean Eating, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Pasta Recipes, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Dinners
Garlic and Lemon Chicken Pasta

Ingredients:
Garlic and Lemon Chicken Pasta, Clean Eating, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Pasta Recipes, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Dinners
Garlic and Lemon Chicken Pasta

Directions:
  1. Bring pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to the package. 
  2. While the pasta is cooking, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a medium skillet on medium heat. 
  3. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
  4. Add the tomatoes and spinach, stirring occasionally, on low heat.
  5. In a small bowl, whisk 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper.  Set aside. 
  6. Drain pasta and combine with chicken/tomato/spinach mixture.  Top it with the lemon garlic sauce. Mix well.
  7. Serve and Enjoy!  
Serving Size:  I personally try to keep my pasta servings to 3/4-1 cup but like I mentioned above, I like to load my portion with the protein and veggies. 


Labels: , , , , , , ,