Progress Update and 3 Day Refresh

21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Short Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Accountability, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, 3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Cleanse
Monday Workout
Happy Monday!  It's a new day and a new week to get things right!  It's been a while since I did a progress update so I figured, why not do one today?! I've had some people asking me about what program I am doing and how things have been going, so today I am going to share that with you! 

For starters, I've been doing pretty well at getting up and getting my workout in in the morning.  I have some occasional afternoon workouts but for the most part, I seem to have adjusted to an earlier schedule! Yay!   It really is true, once you get in to a new habit, it just becomes second nature.  With both of my girls on Summer break I want to have some more free time throughout my days, which is what prompted me to start this new schedule! 

21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Short Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Accountability, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, 3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Cleanse
Beachbody on Demand
I am still doing 22 Minute Hard Corps, which I am really enjoying!  I am on my second round!  I started off incorporating some PiYo but you really can't beat these 22 minute workouts!  They are short yet super effective! As for my monthly accountability groups, the 21 Day Fix still seems to be a favorite, and I can't disagree!  I've thought about going back to that or the 21 Day Fix Extreme but for now, I'm happy with some bootcamp!  






What nutrition plan am I following?  The color coded containers of course!  I've been following this branded 21 Day Fix plan for years now and you just can't go wrong with it! This week; however, I am switching things up with a 3 Day Refresh!  The 3 Day Refresh is a little cleanse that I like to do every few months.  I am heading on vacation at the end of the week and would like to drop a few pounds, get re-energized, and rock that bathing suit at the beach!  Plus, I feel like I have hit a bit of a plateau and would like to break that. 
21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Short Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Accountability, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, 3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Cleanse
3 Day Refresh



So, I am prepping today and the 3 Day Refresh will begin tomorrow!!  As for today and the end of the week, I am keeping it simple. One thing that I have learned with the Refresh is that keeping it simple for the week will maximize your results both before and after you begin. 
21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Short Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Accountability, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, 3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Cleanse
21 Day Fix / 3 Day Refresh Meal Plan





 I have surpassed my 3 year mark on drinking Shakeology!  Daily, for over 3 years I can proudly say I've had my daily dose of nutrients in the form of a chocolate milkshake!  99% of the time I drink my shake when I wake up or after my morning workout (between 7:00am-8:00am).  Then, a couple of hours later I have a more traditional breakfast like an omelet or oatmeal.  Believe me, I'm not drinking shakes all day! As you can see, I eat 4 other meals of "chewable" food!  So why drink it?  Simple! It fuels my body with proper nutrients, gives me energy, curbs my cravings, keeps me full, and it's delicious! 
21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Short Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Accountability, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, 3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Cleanse
Shakeology
 And guess what else? I'm not super strict with my nutrition. I have some treats here and there, hence the popcorn pic!  The thing is, if you eat healthy 80% of the time and save those treats for about 15-20% you'll be fine! Just make sure you get your daily workout in!  Deal?!

21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Short Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Accountability, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, 3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Cleanse
Motivation

 I often hear reasons (aka excuses) as to why people can't incorporate a healthy balance into their lives.  A lot of times it comes down to one or more of the following:

1. I have a crazy work schedule. 
2. I have a busy schedule due to running my kids everywhere, attending games, practice, etc.  
3. My kids (and husband!) are super picky and I don't want to make multiple meals, specifically for dinner. 
4. I don't have time to devote to myself.  My family comes first and that's about all the time I have!


Ok let's tackle these!  First of all, you DO have time!  It comes down to time management.  Secondly, isn't your health important?  Wouldn't it benefit you AND your family to be healthy?  Listen, I get it! I'm busy too! Many people think that because I stay home with my kids that I have all the time in the world. If you are a stay at home mom then you are probably laughing because you know where I am coming from.  Truthfully, I feel just as busy now than I did when I had a full time job as a teacher!  I'm just busy at home instead of the classroom!  I take my Coaching business seriously and I absolutely LOVE it; so, I have found that balance of being a work at home mom while still being able to incorporate healthy living.

 As for my kids, they have adapted really well! They know the importance of daily exercise and more often than not, they are jumping around with me!  And believe me, when I feel like skipping my workout, they always ask "why didn't you exercise yet?" When they were younger I would incorporate my workouts during nap time but as we all know, nap time allows us to do a million other things; so, I started getting them used to me exercising while they are awake and in the room with me!  Yes, there was a lot of pausing at first, but now it goes pretty smoothly so it was worth it! 

21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Short Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Accountability, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, 3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Cleanse

 What's next?  I am going to continue with my 22 Minute Hard Corps program, color coded nutrition plan, Shakeology, and monthly accountability groups. That is the secret sauce of my progress!  I love my accountability groups because I not only take a role of leading and motivating a group of women, but they motivate and hold me accountable too!  


My Summer Survival group started TODAY and it's not too late to join!  Today started our planning week and Monday kicks off Day 1 of the program each woman chose. I am willing to add up to 3 more women before I close the group out on Wednesday.  You can Click HERE to get the details! 

Let me tell you, these containers have saved me!  Ok so they aren't THIS big, but you get my point!  Prior to this container plan I learned how to each healthy but didn't realize that you can overeat on healthy food too!  One round of this plan showed me not only what foods hold the most nutritional value, but how big the portion size is as well! This is the plan that most everyone in my groups follow. To help out, I share various meal plan templates and even my personal meal plans as well!  


21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Short Workouts, Meal Planning, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Accountability, Health and Fitness Accountability Groups, Beachbody Coach, Successfully Fit, 3 Day Refresh, 3 Day Cleanse
Summer Survival
 If you'd like to join in on the fun, fill out the form below and submit ASAP!  I have 3 spots left and whether they fill or not, the group is closing out on Wednesday!  Just think where you could be this time next month?!!  Would being 5-10 pounds lighter help?  How about a loss of inches?  Maybe a smaller pant/short size?  Better yet, how about more energy?  More confidence?  

Don't miss out. Take this as your sign to get started now!!  

---> My groups are for my personal customers so if you are already actively working with a Coach I encourage you to reach out to him or her to see what groups are being offered. <---




HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,