Holiday Survival Accountability

 Healthy Holidays, Holiday Accountability,   holiday recipes, healthy holiday recipes, Health and Fitness Online Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Well, Thanksgiving is just a few days away and with that comes A LOT of temptations!!  I've had several people ask me if I plan to pass on all the fixings on the dinner table and the answer is NO! I am a firm believer of finding that 80/20 balance so you better believe I am going to have that piece of pie and some other extras! What's that mean?  It means finding that balance of eating healthy yet still having those favorite treats (in moderation of course).  Once we get through Thanksgiving; however, A LOT more temptations are going to be creeping in.  Christmas cookies, holiday candy, holiday parties/events, drinks....ahhh!!!  It's SO easy to have that motto of "it's just an extra cookie" that before we know it, the weight has crept on, we are feeling sluggish, the stress of the holidays is getting to us and come January 1st, we're exhausted!

Then, as January 1st approaches we start to get a game plan in mind of how we are going to crush that New Year's Resolution of losing weight and getting healthy. The problem is, we end up starting 10 steps behind where we were before the holidays!  Does this sound AT ALL familiar to you?  This was pretty much the story of my life every holiday season.  But you know what?  It doesn't have to be that way!  You can keep up with a healthy lifestyle through the holidays without cutting out every single treat.


{Insert the HOLIDAY SURVIVAL ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP!}


Healthy Holidays, Holiday Accountability,   holiday recipes, healthy holiday recipes, Health and Fitness Online Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Holiday Survival Accountability

As a Coach, I provide my customers with monthly groups to help hold them accountable to their goals. In addition, I provide daily support, motivation, tips, recipes, and so much more!  Well, it just so happens that my annual Holiday Survival group is one of my FAVORITES!!  Come on, you know you would benefit from having that support through the holiday season, right?  That's the point of the group!  So, what do you say?


Want the details?!  


For starters, there is a limited number of availability so you'll want to grab your spot ASAP.

What's Involved?
→The group is going to begin on Monday, November 28th.  You can go ahead and enjoy your Thanksgiving any way you'd like, but come Monday we are going to crack down a bit to get back on track.  On Friday, November 25th I am going to begin an abbreviated prep (weekend) so you will be ready to go come Monday.  From Monday through December 30th I am going to be providing you with daily/weekly support, motivation, and accountability. My expectation for you is to check in with the group for a few minutes each day to log yo
Healthy Holidays, Holiday Accountability,   holiday recipes, healthy holiday recipes, Health and Fitness Online Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker ur workout and rate your day.   Within the group everyone will be participating in a Beachbody fitness program, which I will help to match you up with, and  replacing one meal per day with Shakeology.  This is actually one of the best times of the year to have Shakeology on hand because there are SO many "treat" recipes you can make!  If you aren't familiar, Shakeology is a nutrient dense shake that can be used as a meal replacement or a snack. It will provide you with your daily dose of nutrients, curb your cravings, keep you feeling energized, full, and of course, it's one meal you don't have to worry about!

What can you expect from me?  
→Along with daily support, motivation, and accountability, I will be providing you with my personal meal plans, optional templates, holiday survival tips, recipe ingredient swaps, travel tips, and of course a positive environment with a group of women who are looking for that same support.  Whether your goal is to get killer results or to just maintain your weight through the holidays, my support will match what you are looking for.  

How do you reserve YOUR spot? 
→Simple!  Fill out the form below, send me a Facebook message, or email me at lisamareidecker@yahoo.com.   Before grabbing your spot, I want to clarify that this group is for my personal customers. That means I do need to be your assigned Team Beachbody Coach.  If you are not working with a Coach and would like to sign up for a free account, you can do so here:  CREATE FREE ACCOUNT
Did I mention you will have the opportunity to earn PRIZES?!!! 
Did I also mention I have a pretty sweet BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL RUNNING THIS WEEK?!!
Healthy Holidays, Holiday Accountability,   holiday recipes, healthy holiday recipes, Health and Fitness Online Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
 It is the holiday season after all, right?! 


Let's get in touch so that I can help you get started!  Trust me, you don't want to wait until January.  Do something about your health NOW!  It's OK to make yourself a bit of a priority this next month while you are doing so much for others!  
Healthy Holidays, Holiday Accountability,   holiday recipes, healthy holiday recipes, Health and Fitness Online Groups, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker



Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Labels: , , , , , ,