Week 2 Core De Force Results


Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 2, Core De Force, MMA Workout, Core De Force Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Holiday Health and Fitness group, Successfully Fit, Lisa DeckerWeek 2 of Core De Force is in the bag and I am in the midst of Week 3 already!! If you didn't catch my Week 1 Review click HERE!  I can't believe how fast this program is going!  I have to say, I'm VERY happy with my results thus far.  If you haven't been following me, I'm on a mission to find my abs.  BUT, I'm not on a mission to give up every single itty bitty treat. SO, it's taking me a little longer ;)  I knew from the first day that I tried this program that THIS was going to be the program that would help me on my mission!  
Week 3 Review


So let's talk about Week 2....

The Week 2 workouts consist of:
MONDAY:
 ⇢MMA Shred: (Approximately 37 minutes) This workout kicks things up a notch with Muay-Thai-inspired elbows and kicks for a head-to-toe shred that will lean you out fast.
 ⇢Core Kinetics: (Approximately 16 minutes) Strengthen your powerhouse with unique MMA-inspired moves that help carve flat abs and tight obliques.

TUESDAY:
⇢Power Sculpt: (Approximately 36 minutes) This is a total-body burner that uses explosive power and interval training to help sculpt lean muscle and build next-level endurance.
Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 2, Core De Force, MMA Workout, Core De Force Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Holiday Health and Fitness group, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Core De Force Week 2

WEDNESDAY:
Wednesday MMA Shred + Core Kinetics

THURSDAY:

Dynamic Strength: (Approximately 27 minutes) This workout is low on impact, but high on intensity and will help carve impressive definition.   


FRIDAY:
MMA Power (Approximately 47 minutes) Using explosive and defensive-style movements, this fast-paced cardio conditioning workout will help you carve a tight lean body.

SATURDAY:
⇢Power Sculpt
Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 2, Core De Force, MMA Workout, Core De Force Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Holiday Health and Fitness group, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker

SUNDAY:
⇢Active Recovery: (Approximately 21 minutes): This is a MUCH NEEDED AND DESERVED recharge for the week ahead.  This workout focuses on form and technique to fight muscle stiffness and soreness.


As I've said before, I was a bit hesitant with the program due to the longer workouts but honestly, they aren't that bad at all!  PLUS, I'm seeing results, which is even more motivating! Just 2 weeks in I am already seeing a difference in my core area - which was my goal! Like I said before, I am following the nutrition plan about 80%-85%.  I'm not being super exact but I am be cautious.  I love the muscles that I am building and the fact that my body is leaning out a bit. Believe it or not, I've only lost 1 pound!  It goes to show that you do need to take those before pics and measurements and NOT rely on the scale.
Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 2, Core De Force, MMA Workout, Core De Force Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Holiday Health and Fitness group, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Core De Force Week 2 Results

The WONDERFUL thing about Week 2 is that you get to add an extra purple container (fruit)  to your nutrition plan!! It doesn't matter what level you are following, you get to add it!  The workouts increase and let me tell you, you will be hungry!  I definitely noticed a difference in my hunger levels!  
Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 2, Core De Force, MMA Workout, Core De Force Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Holiday Health and Fitness group, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Core De Force Week 2 Meal Plan



As always, I am still drinking my daily Shakeology for breakfast and am also using Energize and Recover from the Beachbody Performance Line. Energize is great because it gives me a boost of energy to help me push harder in my workouts and burn more calories.  Recover is yummy and I drink it after my workouts to help reduce muscle soreness.  Since my body is adjusting to the program I haven't been drinking it every single day. 

Below is my Week 2 plan that I followed with the addition of the extra purple container.

Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 2, Core De Force, MMA Workout, Core De Force Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Holiday Health and Fitness group, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker
Core De Force Week 2 Meal Plan
Overall I can definitely see myself doing a second round of this program and maybe even a third! There are a couple of different calendar options once round one is over and I'm excited to explore them! 

Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 2, Core De Force, MMA Workout, Core De Force Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Holiday Health and Fitness group, Successfully Fit, Lisa DeckerTypically at this time of year people tend to put their health and fitness on the back burner.  We are tempted with a ton of treats, parties, and feel like we are short on time with different activities (including holiday shopping) going on.  But you know what?  You CAN be healthy over the holidays. You CAN find that balance!  And it's OK to put yourself first every now and then!
So, with that, I am inviting YOU to my Holiday Survival Accountability Group.  From Monday, November 28th through December 31st, I am going to provide daily support, motivation, and accountability.  Within the group I am going to provide my meal plans, meal plan templates, recipes, holiday survival tips, traveling tips and more!  You can read more about the group HERE! Spots are limited and they are also filling so if you'd like to be a part of this please fill out the application below and I will be in touch within 24 hours! 

Core De Force Results, Core De Force Week 2, Core De Force, MMA Workout, Core De Force Meal Plan, 21 Day Fix Meal Plan, Holiday Health and Fitness group, Successfully Fit, Lisa Decker, Hoiliday Survival
Holiday Survival Accountability Group


There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,